Is it true that 0% velocity is less detectable than 1%-70%?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
help me is it true if i put 0% velocity i get less chance of being detected?
No, it is NOT true. The higher percentage velocity you use, the more undetectable it is. 0% velocity will obviously get you banned, I don't know how you came to the conclusion that less velocity is more undetectable
yeah,but too blatant so you may get banned by staff
you're basically saying it's better to use 0% velocity than 70% velocity...????

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
No, it is NOT true. The higher percentage velocity you use, the more undetectable it is. 0% velocity will obviously get you banned, I don't know how you came to the conclusion that less velocity is more undetectable

yes that is what people have been saying
for some reason it's harder to detect 0% velocity
obviously you will probably end up being banned by staff though because it's so blatant

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
yes that is what people have been saying
for some reason it's harder to detect 0% velocity
obviously you will probably end up being banned by staff though because it's so blatant
Just because some random person says that it's harder to detect doesn't mean they're correct. How do you even know it's "harder" to detect when you use 0% velocity? Do you have any proof?
Also, what values are you talking about? Horizontal, vertical, or both?
And you said it yourself that "it's so blatant", I don't know how you think it's both undetectable and blatant.
It's literally common sense

Suixin_fly

Social Credit

i never say its better to use 0% velocity.i mean that for watchdog,0% velocity is more undetectable.just accroding to my experiments,i tried many kinds of settings about velocity(just use velocity 50%-80%) and the truth that in one or two hours almost all of them get banned by watchdog but when i set to no knockback(0%)i havn't got banned by watchdog for more than 10 hours.(the experiment of using 0% velocity was completed in several times in order to avoid staff)

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Just because some random person says that it's harder to detect doesn't mean they're correct. How do you even know it's "harder" to detect when you use 0% velocity? Do you have any proof?
Also, what values are you talking about? Horizontal, vertical, or both?
And you said it yourself that "it's so blatant", I don't know how you think it's both undetectable and blatant.
It's literally common sense
there's a cheater guild on hypixel that have winstreaks in the 1000s and
some of them, like 27RAZA and iambestww have literally 0% kb and have not gotten watchdog banned (yet)
iambestww got banned but it was staff ban, which led people to believe 0% kb is less detectable

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
there's a cheater guild on hypixel that have winstreaks in the 1000s and
some of them, like 27RAZA and iambestww have literally 0% kb and have not gotten watchdog banned (yet)
iambestww got banned but it was staff ban, which led people to believe 0% kb is less detectable
Iambestww did get banned by staff, but it doesn't mean that watchdog didn't queue him up for a banwave. After he got his winstreak, he barely logged on to play and didn't play long enough for watchdog to have a chance to ban him. Just because he wasn't banned immediately and a staff did doesn't mean it's undetectable

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Iambestww did get banned by staff, but it doesn't mean that watchdog didn't queue him up for a banwave. After he got his winstreak, he barely logged on to play and didn't play long enough for watchdog to have a chance to ban him. Just because he wasn't banned immediately and a staff did doesn't mean it's undetectable

that's true, which is why i am still unsure whether is really true or not so idk

BruhItsLogan

Social Credit
i used 0% knockback got 2 a 100 win streak on duels logged off to go to bed(probs asleep for 9 hours) wasnt banned hoppped on to cheat with the same settings and then got banned by staff 4 hours later

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
It depends on whether you modify your horizontal or vertical velocity.
You can modify your horizontal velocity all the way you want, but every modification for vertical velocity within 0 and 100% will get detected.
I was talking about horizontal velocity