Is it possible to combine two clients to bypass an anti cheat

BluOP

Social Credit
ok so I'm a noob when it comes to coding etc I don't know anything and basically cosmicpvp's anticheat is very good for detecting criticals and kill aura. However lucid (the one for 1.8.9) has working criticals and dura but the aura doesn't work too great and liquidbounce (1.8.8/9) has very good aura but crits that slow you down and no dura at all. I was wondering if it's possible to kind of skid the clients and combine the best features?

Prometheus

Social Credit
ok so I'm a noob when it comes to coding etc I don't know anything and basically cosmicpvp's anticheat is very good for detecting criticals and kill aura. However lucid (the one for 1.8.9) has working criticals and dura but the aura doesn't work too great and liquidbounce (1.8.8/9) has very good aura but crits that slow you down and no dura at all. I was wondering if it's possible to kind of skid the clients and combine the best features?
You could take the code for each module (kill aura and criticals) and put them into a new file. But you'd need to make sure everything's compatible.

BluOP

Social Credit
You could take the code for each module (kill aura and criticals) and put them into a new file. But you'd need to make sure everything's compatible.
Idk how that works and how you'd find if they're compatible xD
Also the dura is apart of the aura if that makes a difference, idk if you can just ctrl c ctrl v the dura bit