Iridium Ghost or Drip Client?

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Drip client has way more features for 1.8.9, but I feel like iridium will be way more undetectable. What should I go for?

buyspook

Social Credit
Drip client has way more features for 1.8.9, but I feel like iridium will be way more undetectable. What should I go for?
They are both pretty good. However, I would personally go with Iridium Ghost because it's semi-private and it just overall has a more premium feel to it. They also have one of the best website and user interface. Unlike Drip where you have to directly contact the support to change your HWID or get support. But honestly, both are pretty good in screenshares. I've bypassed a screenshare on Faithful with Drip before, they don't have strings for Drip in their screenshare guide. The only server I would not use Drip on is MCOrigins is because they use this screenshare tool called Azran which can detect Drip. Overall, both is a choice. If you want a more industrial gui design, go with Drip. If you want a more premium feel of a ghost client, go with Iridium Ghost.

Stealth

Social Credit
Well, this IS the off topic section so I guess it does not matter.

Your decision. I’d go with Drip, personally.