Inventory related modules update (Vape V4)

Chwoop

Social Credit
Before reading this keep in mind that I am not asking for blatant bypasses I know that vape is a ghost client

Rework the inventory related modules.

- Cheststealer : rework how it works so that it doesn't flag on lower delays; Add an option to not pickup tools if you already have tools in your inventory (unless they are higher tier ofc); Add an option to pickup certain weapons with specific enchants like fire aspect / knockback even if they are technically worse in damage than an existing weapon you currently have when you have the "Best Only" option.

- Autoarmor : rework how it works so that it doesn't flag on lower delays (atm if the delay is too low the armor will just bug out and disappear (on hypixel), idk if it's visual only but it would be nice if that could be fixed)

- Inventory Cleaner : rework how it works so that it doesn't flag on lower delays; Add an option to not throw certain weapons with specific enchants like fire aspect / knockback even if they are technically worse in damage than an existing weapon you currently have when you have the "Best Items" option.

- Autohotbar : the module design is really good but cruely lacks of customizability. Just making the module work for every sword / blocks / projectiles / tools instead of the diamond ones and specific blocks / projectiles would make the module actually usable instead of just sitting here.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
- Cheststealer : rework how it works so that it doesn't flag on lower delays; Add an option to not pickup tools if you already have tools in your inventory (unless they are higher tier ofc); Add an option to pickup certain weapons with specific enchants like fire aspect / knockback even if they are technically worse in damage than an existing weapon you currently have when you have the "Best Only" option.

- Autoarmor : rework how it works so that it doesn't flag on lower delays (atm if the delay is too low the armor will just bug out and disappear (on hypixel), idk if it's visual only but it would be nice if that could be fixed)

- Inventory Cleaner : rework how it works so that it doesn't flag on lower delays; Add an option to not throw certain weapons with specific enchants like fire aspect / knockback even if they are technically worse in damage than an existing weapon you currently have when you have the "Best Items" option.

- Autohotbar : the module design is really good but cruely lacks of customizability. Just making the module work for every sword / blocks / projectiles / tools instead of the diamond ones and specific blocks / projectiles would make the module actually usable instead of just sitting here.
If these modules are flagging on low delay, there's nothing to do, if it's detected - it's detected, use high delay.

Chwoop

Social Credit
If these modules are flagging on low delay, there's nothing to do, if it's detected - it's detected, use high delay.
idk if it's comparable as I don't know much on inventory related module but most blatant client have really fast autoarmor / inventory cleaner. So it is technically possible to have lower delays without flagging

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
idk if it's comparable as I don't know much on inventory related module but most blatant client have really fast autoarmor / inventory cleaner. So it is technically possible to have lower delays without flagging
I think it'd depend on the method it uses to get the items to your inventory, so it is possible but at 1 point anti cheats will flag it regardless because of the speed.

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Not sure how hard or easy it is to make but could do some setting for cheststealer to use minecrafts built in "macros" to take out items faster for example a full chest of golden apples it will pick 1 slot at a time but with the built in "macro" you can do it in like 3 clicks

Chwoop

Social Credit