[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

LunarLynx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
I just use max 10 horizontal (I don't use vertical) break blocks checked, swords and slot1 whitelisted.
In a day or two I'm gonna get vape but I only have 1 account..
My legit config plans are:
AutoClicker: 16 - 20 (Ig I'll do extra randomization)
Velocity: 90, 100, 100
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2 (someone told me to do 3.0 - 3.1 but ill try 3.1 - 3.2 because you said it wouldn't get flagged)
No Click Delay
AntiBot
Legit Scaffold
Esp, Tracers
HUD
I average 35 - 60 ms and depending on the day and I was wondering if anything would flag or isn't obvious so I don't get banned. If you have any settings to change it to make it less obvious so it wouldn't get me banned tell me because I don't want to be banned and be as safe as possible with still a advantage.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
In a day or two I'm gonna get vape but I only have 1 account..
My legit config plans are:
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2 (someone told me to do 3.0 - 3.1 but ill try 3.1 - 3.2 because you said it wouldn't get flagged)
No Click Delay
AntiBot
Legit Scaffold
Esp, Tracers
HUD
I average 35 - 60 ms and depending on the day and I was wondering if anything would flag or isn't obvious so I don't get banned. If you have any settings to change it to make it less obvious so it wouldn't get me banned tell me because I don't want to be banned and be as safe as possible with still a advantage.
That’s all fine, you don’t need 3.1 and I’m assuming the person who told you that was “banned” for 3.1 (they just used something else that got them banned.)

LunarLynx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
That’s all fine, you don’t need 3.1 and I’m assuming the person who told you that was “banned” for 3.1 (they just used something else that got them banned.)
thank you so much! I was trying to figure if that was flagged for a while now. Also I forgot to add Blockhit in that config list and if I should even use it

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
thank you so much! I was trying to figure if that was flagged for a while now. Also I forgot to add Blockhit in that config list and if I should even use it
I prefer block hitting myself but you can (not detectable it just presses right click

LunarLynx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
I prefer block hitting myself but you can (not detectable it just presses right click
Okay! Thank you so much you're very helpful!!!
No Click Delay
AntiBot
Legit Scaffold
Block Hit
(maybe block hit)
Esp, Tracers
HUD
Indicators
I Got my config sorted out. Also thanks for your help!! I might block it myself because I'm pretty good at it.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
config still valid btw, I can't update since I reached the edit timer but obviously the ranked and lunar network should be removed since they don't exist.

the randomization on the autoclicker does not matter unless its mmc which I would use extra+ since they have decent checks

clutch is ok to use as long as you don't use it 24/7, if you're playing bedwars I would only enable it on bedbreak.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
config still valid btw, I can't update since I reached the edit timer but obviously the ranked and lunar network should be removed since they don't exist.

the randomization on the autoclicker does not matter unless its mmc which I would use extra+ since they have decent checks

clutch is ok to use as long as you don't use it 24/7, if you're playing bedwars I would only enable it on bedbreak.
You should probably say that 3.4 reach isn't safe anymore as multiple people have gotten staffed from it, even with higher ping. This isn't a result of someone using something detectable in the past as a lot of people have just been closeting using a config similar to yours (for high ping) and still got banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You should probably say that 3.4 reach isn't safe anymore as multiple people have gotten staffed from it, even with higher ping. This isn't a result of someone using something detectable in the past as a lot of people have just been closeting using a config similar to yours (for high ping) and still got banned.
That is impossible. At that point 3.2, 3.3 wouldn’t be safe either.

Yeleha

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '23
Is there any config in itself instead of just settings, or can anyone share one?