Injecting into CheatBreaker

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
i just saved the old .exe in my downloads folder thats it
Why would you be a weird person and do that?
By the way, because you don't intend on making any changes on your youtube channel, would you please give me your thesis as to why?

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
By the way, because you don't intend on making any changes on your youtube channel, would you please give me your thesis as to why?
*internally knows that I love you but is too scared to say anything*.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
well 3.03 is the only version that they added compatibility mode so thats why, dont watch my channel if you dont want to

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
well 3.03 is the only version that they added compatibility mode so thats why, dont watch my channel if you dont want to
"Don't watch my channel if you don't want to?" Really? That's all you got?
Bitch, I asked for a thesis, so you'll give me a thesis.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
"Don't watch my channel if you don't want to?" Really? That's all you got?
Bitch, I asked for a thesis, so you'll give me a thesis.
you guys will shit talk about me and my channel whatever i do/say so there is no reason for me to write a thesis for you. Also manthe is ok with my videos & sales so its not your job to say "why dont you change your channel"

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
you guys will shit talk about me and my channel whatever i do/say so there is no reason for me to write a thesis for you. Also manthe is ok with my videos & sales so its not your job to say "why dont you change your channel"
Who is "you guys?" Don't couple me in with whoever you're thinking of.

I don't know how to respond to the rest of this muddled mess, so I'll ask again:
Tell me why you do what you do on youtube.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Who is "you guys?" Don't couple me in with whoever you're thinking of.

I don't know how to respond to the rest of this muddled mess, so I'll ask again:
Tell me why you do what you do on youtube.
i dont know what to say andrew ive seen so many racist, toxic, retarded people on forums and im tired of having conversations with them. im sure one of them will say fag n word right after our messages so i stopped caring about them

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
i dont know what to say andrew ive seen so many racist, toxic, retarded people on forums and im tired of having conversations with them. im sure one of them will say fag n word right after our messages so i stopped caring about them
Tell me something about yourself.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
You keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with what I ask. What are you doing, trying to distract me?
Since you keep dodging the subject I'll just let it go and let you rot in your pit of ignorance.

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
You keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with what I ask. What are you doing, trying to distract me?
Since you keep dodging the subject I'll just let it go and let you rot in your pit of ignorance.
Hey hey that's okay don't worry, i'm leaving.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
ok ur just mad cuz i didnt pass the old vape lite .exe thats it lol