I'm sexually attracted to my minecraft friend how can I confess my love to her?

Favorite video game?

• Roblox

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Five nights at freddies 1

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Among us

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Discord

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Hypixel forums

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Gwen report

Votes: 18 23.4%

• Total voters

Sevensins

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
I'm often playing bedwars and skywars with a specific friend who is a female, but recently I've developed a sexual affection towards her and it's really starting to impact my gameplay performance due to me having so many thoughts of her. Can you blame me for having such thoughts though? I can tell she is a very beautiful girl in real life based on the position of her text, her 8 bit video game skin, her discord anime profile picture, and her virtual username. I'm looking to confess my love to her and we both get in a serious edating relationship, but I want to take things slow, maybe buy her mvp++, then a network booster, and then start calling her silly names like "cupcake". Am I thinking too much into this?

I think you need an anticheat ban to cool yourself.

opGGGQ123

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
我经常和一个特定的女性朋友玩床战和天空大战,但最近我对她产生了性爱,由于我对她有很多想法,这真的开始影响我的游戏表现。你能怪我有这样的想法吗?根据她的文字位置、她的 8 位视频游戏皮肤、她的不和谐动漫个人资料图片和她的虚拟用户名,我可以说她在现实生活中是一个非常漂亮的女孩。我想向她表白我的爱,我们俩都陷入了一段严肃的关系,但我想慢慢来,也许给她买 mvp++,然后是网络助推器,然后开始叫她愚蠢的名字,比如“纸杯蛋糕”。我是不是想多了?

You can use your big cock to let her know how much you love her

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
I'm often playing bedwars and skywars with a specific friend who is a female, but recently I've developed a sexual affection towards her and it's really starting to impact my gameplay performance due to me having so many thoughts of her. Can you blame me for having such thoughts though? I can tell she is a very beautiful girl in real life based on the position of her text, her 8 bit video game skin, her discord anime profile picture, and her virtual username. I'm looking to confess my love to her and we both get in a serious edating relationship, but I want to take things slow, maybe buy her mvp++, then a network booster, and then start calling her silly names like "cupcake". Am I thinking too much into this?

You've gone too far

worldwidee

Social Credit
Thi
Dont rush it.. Take it cool chill and calm, give her signs that u like her, always be there for her and play with her, its on hypixel and discord so get on calls and get win streaks with her, (its lying but dont show that u cheat on video games) you might take it as showing that u got expensive shit but it shows that ur trash and video games and it might indirectly go against you, as I said.. show signs that u like her, then ask her out for video calls, gift her nitro or ++ or other stuff, dont spend all ur money directly.. make it a surprise (if she likes surprises), and give her nicknames, slowly if ur playing truth or dare when ur bored... try to ask her age and her info through games and other stuff and know her more.. and when u think its the right time.. *go get her tiger ;) *.. Good luck mate <3 dont be too slow dont be too late.. .

btw.. if ur **too** much *sexually* attracted.. dont let it grow too much... dont let sexual attraction grow too much.. I am telling u because "Lust" grows alot in less time and u wont even know.. So take her as a friend as 1st then start the gf and bf stuff..
This is the reason humanity is declining…

A404

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22

Nooooo Bro
I think you better buy my a MVP+ :) I can play with you all day and night lol

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit

Shut the fuck up and build yourself up

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit
Didn't you say drip lite bypasses reach better than vape in a youtube comment? I think you did, or maybe that was someone else idk
Ion remember saying that, and even if I did say that what does that have to do with what in talking about