I wanna use VapeV4 on BLC but I don't know any good profiles. The public profiles have all gotten me

Fliight#0001

Social Credit
I wanna use VapeV4 on BLC but I don't know any good profiles. The public profiles have all gotten me banned.

Terakorn

Social Credit
ac 8-13 breakblock, no breakblock is the safest but its like 0.1% to ban you wil breakblock cuz they only ba if we spam the logs and very sus
reach 3.2-3.4 99% no ban i left 1% because maybe watchdog just like POWER POWER POWERED up and then can even ban 3.01 reach but thats going to not happen any time soon cuz idk
aimassist h5.6 click aim

thats what i use, playing on high value account no ban for months

Santa2Swifty

Social Credit
ac 8-13 breakblock, no breakblock is the safest but its like 0.1% to ban you wil breakblock cuz they only ba if we spam the logs and very sus
reach 3.2-3.4 99% no ban i left 1% because maybe watchdog just like POWER POWER POWERED up and then can even ban 3.01 reach but thats going to not happen any time soon cuz idk
aimassist h5.6 click aim

thats what i use, playing on high value account no ban for months
How the hell would i break a block if auto clicker is going off than?

Santa2Swifty

Social Credit
Autoclick 8-12
Break blocks checked
Limit to items sword

Aimassist
5 hspeed
Limit to items sword
Break blocks checked

Reach 3.0-3.1

Velocity 95% hvel 100% vvel 100% chance
Ok so i play mega walls right and this kid i went against is obv using kill aura and reach so do u know any settings for vape using kill aura that dont get me insta banned?

DARRIAN

Social Credit
what reach can i go on hypixel that wont get me banned like can i go 4 blocks or smth?
i personally only use 3.1-3.3 good closet settings but hypixels anti cheat will evolve soon enough i promise you so just stick with 3.3-3.5 highest to avoid getting watchdogged