I need Super Undetectable Settings For Hypixel

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
I am level 180, MVP++, and sort of well known. I play on hypixel for 7+ hours a day, and I need settings that will never get me banned in my lifetime. I am only looking for aa, autoclicker, and reach. Any suggestions?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I am level 180, MVP++, and sort of well known. I play on hypixel for 7+ hours a day, and I need settings that will never get me banned in my lifetime. I am only looking for aa, autoclicker, and reach. Any suggestions?
You’re actually a fucking loser 7 hours a day and you cheat? The entire point of cheating is to not have to grind 7 hours a day. Rethink your life and go outside

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
You’re actually a fucking loser 7 hours a day and you cheat? The entire point of cheating is to not have to grind 7 hours a day. Rethink your life and go outside
nah im fine lmao also i just got vape lite like 2 hours ago

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Aimassist is up to you, autoclicker 8-13 dont enable break blocks bind it to your keyboard so when you break blocks turn off autoclicker, reach 3.05-3.20, turn on while sprinting and combo mode

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
Aimassist is up to you, autoclicker 8-13 dont enable break blocks bind it to your keyboard so when you break blocks turn off autoclicker, reach 3.05-3.20, turn on while sprinting and combo mode
thank you. Also, is combo mode available for Lunar Client External?

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
These are from my settings thread that isn’t currently posted. I’ve used these on my level 190 main account and I’m fine.

Note: These settings are directed at people who record or stream on hypixel. You can attempt to copy these settings on V4 but you won’t be able to use nametags and other render modules.

Autoclicker: 7-13 CPS
Make sure extra randomization is on and break blocks is OFF. Break blocks being on can lead to you being exposed for autoclicking using a method I won’t mention here, so just toggle AC on/off to break blocks.

Reach: 3.00 - 3.20
Remember to have only while sprinting ON!!! If it’s off you may get called out as it’s easier to see reach when you’re standing still.

Aim Assist: use 10-20 horizontal speed. Only use click aim if you constantly auto click, if not leave it off. Disable through walls. Change teams to manual mode and set your team color your self to avoid any OOPS moments (I press escape before the game starts and say I’m “reading chat” when I’m reality I’m configuring my team color).

Never use chest stealer, it’s blatant as all heck.

Legit scaffold is very risky as it’s very loud when you actually do ninja bridge, so don’t use this unless you have a near silent keyboard and can get away with not having keyboard sounds when ninja bridging.

NO HITBOXES!!!!

Use any render module you want with external mode active. You can’t be in fullscreen mode to use them but you can resize your screen to fit so there’s no black bars by clicking on the preview in OBS and clicking the one that says something like “resize to fit screen”

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
These are from my settings thread that isn’t currently posted. I’ve used these on my level 190 main account and I’m fine.

Note: These settings are directed at people who record or stream on hypixel. You can attempt to copy these settings on V4 but you won’t be able to use nametags and other render modules.

Autoclicker: 7-13 CPS
Make sure extra randomization is on and break blocks is OFF. Break blocks being on can lead to you being exposed for autoclicking using a method I won’t mention here, so just toggle AC on/off to break blocks.

Reach: 3.00 - 3.20
Remember to have only while sprinting ON!!! If it’s off you may get called out as it’s easier to see reach when you’re standing still.

Aim Assist: use 10-20 horizontal speed. Only use click aim if you constantly auto click, if not leave it off. Disable through walls. Change teams to manual mode and set your team color your self to avoid any OOPS moments (I press escape before the game starts and say I’m “reading chat” when I’m reality I’m configuring my team color).

Never use chest stealer, it’s blatant as all heck.

Legit scaffold is very risky as it’s very loud when you actually do ninja bridge, so don’t use this unless you have a near silent keyboard and can get away with not having keyboard sounds when ninja bridging.

NO HITBOXES!!!!

Use any render module you want with external mode active. You can’t be in fullscreen mode to use them but you can resize your screen to fit so there’s no black bars by clicking on the preview in OBS and clicking the one that says something like “resize to fit screen”
Very good settings I approve this message

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
@Wisher what's your ping? You could go more blatant/less depending on your ping and whichever game mode ur planning on cheating in.

For example, a friend of mine is currently using 3.3-3.5 in UHC & Visuals on his 14 star; and will certainly not get banned.

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
@Wisher what's your ping? You could go more blatant/less depending on your ping and whichever game mode ur planning on cheating in.

For example, a friend of mine is currently using 3.3-3.5 in UHC & Visuals on his 14 star; and will certainly not get banned.
my ping is at most 60, most times 90+. Sometimes on rare occasions i get 40-50 though.

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
What game do you main?
Settings as said above by Unicorn would probably work.
I main Bedwars, duels, and skywars. Kind of an all arounder. I'm a gm in sw duels tho so duels is my best game mode. i'm 150 in bw, and 10 stars in sw.

Vape man

Social Credit
3.1 reach with sprinting i use 3.09-3.1 because it is already really low
2 speed aim assist
9-13 autoclicker since any cps above 13 is capped
i am also mvp++ and im level 260
use low settings if you are good legit, if you use settings like 3.3 reach and are good legit you will be extremely blatant and will likely get staff banned. some losers might use high settings but that only works for them because they cant play legit if you can play legit use low settings.