I need help with hacks first time user

Social Credit
Hello I just started using vape I am not playing on hypixel yet because I don't want to get banned I get 0 ping I use break blocks with auto clicker not sure if that's easy to detact I use 3.2 block reach with combo mode enabled and left autoclicker 10-13 cps extra randomization and break blocks tell me if I Should change anything I play invadedlands and hypixel and I want to closet cheat

Thanks for your time I hope someone could help any more questions gamingrap#8767

Payia

Social Credit
Tell me your actual ping number, its obviously not 0 as you don't live inside the room its hosted in. Go to your server list and hover over the little green icon.

Payia

Social Credit
It says 70 ping
it goes down to 60 sometimes
For Hypixel:
I would use 9-14 or 10-15 autoclicker with Extra Randomization on.

As for reach 3.2 will bypass. (You can turn off Combo mode)

I use 3.3 - 3.5 reach and 10-15 autoclicker btw.

As for Invaded Lands, I don't know.

Cynicality

Social Credit
For Hypixel:
I would use 9-14 or 10-15 autoclicker with Extra Randomization on.

As for reach 3.2 will bypass. (You can turn off Combo mode)

I use 3.3 - 3.5 reach and 10-15 autoclicker btw.

As for Invaded Lands, I don't know.
what does combo mode even do

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
what does combo mode even do
It starts at the minimun slider, and if you combo one person, your reach will be increased to the maximun slider. If you stop the combo, it will be re-set the minimun slider.

Social Credit
Thanks so much I just wanted to say is 3.2 reach bypassing on anti gaming chair??? Also is breakblock allowed On auto clicker sorry just want to be 100 percent sure for hypixel in case they upgrade to anti gaming chair
Also sorry I go banned 2 times for auto clicking and I don’t want to get banned but I get like 5cps

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thanks so much I just wanted to say is 3.2 reach bypassing on anti gaming chair??? Also is breakblock allowed On auto clicker sorry just want to be 100 percent sure for hypixel in case they upgrade to anti gaming chair
Also sorry I go banned 2 times for auto clicking and I don’t want to get banned but I get like 5cps
3.2 is detected on mmc, the break blocks option isn't detectable.

Social Credit
Ok thanks what’s not detectable one Mmc???? Also thanks so much sorry about all the questions I’m just paranoid also I just sent you a friend request on discord I have some more questions thanks again

Last edited:

KilerKraftYT

Social Credit
Ok thanks what’s not detectable one Mmc???? Also thanks so much sorry about all the questions I’m just paranoid also I just sent you a friend request on discord I have some more questions thanks again

Use 3.04-3.08 reach and autoclicker 9-13 , and NEVER use velocity

Social Credit
Hey guys I started using 9-13 auto clicker and and 3.2 block reach only while I sprint on hypixel I get like 20-70 ping is this safe? people say im hacking but I don't know if they are just salty
Also I have a glitch if I look at the ground and hold left click it right clicks I do not have block hit on

Last edited: