I need help pre-vape v3 purchase.

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
I am debating buying Vape V3 or not, just curious if it is very very safe to ghost cheat on Bedwars with (tired of going sooooo sweaty and tryhard). I do not want to get banned I just want to get that advantage that lets me get quicker and easier wins. What are some good settings (Velocity, Reach, AC, etc etc.) to not get banned on Bedwars? I want to be a ghost hacker, not blatant.

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
I am debating buying Vape V3 or not, just curious if it is very very safe to ghost cheat on Bedwars with (tired of going sooooo sweaty and tryhard). I do not want to get banned I just want to get that advantage that lets me get quicker and easier wins. What are some good settings (Velocity, Reach, AC, etc etc.) to not get banned on Bedwars? I want to be a ghost hacker, not blatant.
Guessing it's Hypixel, you can basically do any settings, nothing will get you banned really.
For closet cheating, I would advise 84 % horizontal KB, 96 % vertical, a few % in kite and a few % off chance, reach 3.1-3.3 (depending on ping), autoclicker does not matter, aimassist range 3.5 horizontal speed 2, FoV 80.

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
Guessing it's Hypixel, you can basically do any settings, nothing will get you banned really.
For closet cheating, I would advise 84 % horizontal KB, 96 % vertical, a few % in kite and a few % off chance, reach 3.1-3.3 (depending on ping), autoclicker does not matter, aimassist range 3.5 horizontal speed 2, FoV 80.
Refer to reply above, 10-15 (maybe 20-ish ping) on a good day, 30-40 on a bad.

Dewyy

Social Credit
You can use like 4 blocks of reach and you would not be banned for like 5 months

Heckapoo

Social Credit
First of all - Vape is very worth to buy.

However it's not really a ghost client to use for Bedwars, but whatever floats your boat.

If your ping sucks at 40ms, you shouldn't really go higher than 3.3 reach.

Use AC 7-14, and allow to break blocks.

Don't use timer, but legit scaffold bypasses. It could look a little obvious thought since the shifting-time is not randomized, but I remember james saying they might be working on that.
Aim Assist - just play with it until you find what suits for you.
Vertical checked can be blatant, and > 5.5 horizontal might be a little obvious too(in my eyes)

You can use RMB Autoclicker on bedwars on literally 19-20 cps and not get banned, in fact I'm using 18.6-19.6 since the day RMB AC came out on Bedwars almost every day - still not banned.

I do not recommend safewalk, at all. While it isn't detectable(from what I know) by Watchdog, it's extremely blatant.
And let's be real here, I've been using the RMB autoclicker on Vape for a while now, and I can breezily almost 25+ blocks without falling(which is pretty decent I guess) without the usage of Safewalk.

When you practice with it - you won't need to use safewalk - needless to say the #1 bedwars player on solo wins got easily banned for using Safewalk like an idiot.

Finally, for velocity - ignore vertical, keep that at 100%. for chance, keep that at 100% aswell. for horziontal, put it around 93-100%.

Ignore kite, assuming it's bedwars using kite will only make the gameplay worse(hence you take more knockback while looking away, you're most likely gonna fall off the map lol)

Overall, it's safe to closet cheat in Bedwars.

There are literally people who are boosting and cheating on the leaderboard in fact, (even though the big majority of the leaderboard is legit)
Just don't be an idiot and turn them so high up if you lose - it's fine to lose on your first few games with Vape, you just started playing it and there is no reason whatsoever you should be mastering it.

In fact, you should actually practice with Vape on housing for better gameplay later, if you're one of those who are afraid to mess up their legendary stats.

One last advice - it's the BW community. Don't tell a single person you cheat-not even your closest friend.
There are many BW discords, guilds- what not, no matter who you'll tell, they'll eventually expose you lol.
Actually some idiot gold prestige said he was cheating to someone a few days ago and was exposed in a BW discord. xD

Harvey

Social Credit
Use like 3.2-3.3 reach, autoclicker 9-14, velocity at horizontal 90% and vertical 95% OP