i just got banned for a year for 3.2 reach

soulsre

Social Credit
I've been 4blocking and keepsprinting in uhc for a year. I also toggle ka autoblock and 0 velo against cheaters.
ppl always call me out for cheating but I never got Banned

Keeloman

Social Credit
I've been 4blocking and keepsprinting in uhc for a year. I also toggle ka autoblock and 0 velo against cheaters.
It doesn't have replay mod so you wont get banned unless a staff is spectating your game while it's happening

VapeV4 VapeLite

maybuch

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '19
3.2 reach and wtap and 16-20 auto clicker it took staff 4 months to ban me tho i was in duels i prob just got unlucky
Try 12-15 cps next time
Also, what's your ping? Mine is 100-130 and I've been using 12-15 cps, 3.3 reach, 60% velo for years and still not banned

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
UHC = very different. I know someone who did that for a year and got 10 star with KA etc (Piten)

Malushin

Social Credit
i use 3.4-3.4.1 ac 13-16 all of the time, also velocity at 78.9% chance 100%, should i change something?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
People don't usually hackusate me because of my ping, I went to master playing like this 2 times this year and the accusations are not so common
Not doubting it, it's just something I wouldn't use but I suppose velocity is one of the features that you can go somewhat blatant with because of how many factors in game there is that can legitimately bring down your velocity. On top of that watchdog has horrible checks for it and I think only 0 flags / dogs.

VapeV4 VapeLite

maybuch

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '19
Not doubting it, it's just something I wouldn't use but I suppose velocity is one of the features that you can go somewhat blatant with because of how many factors in game there is that can legitimately bring down your velocity. On top of that watchdog has horrible checks for it and I think only 0 flags / dogs.
can i see your sets?

LQW3

Social Credit
I have 200 ms in hypixel would I get banned for using w-tap?
or what settings should I use for w-tap