I got ban on Hypixel be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Today I was playing duels on hypixel, I was using if I remember correctly, Velocity (H79 V85 C89), Also use AC (10-14CPS), Reach (3.5-3.7), AimAssist (Horizontal 5.4 - Distance 3.7), Antibot and Hitboxes to 0.1. I'm very sad for me so you know how to be careful just that. A big greeting for everyone and I'm leaving Minecraft :)

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Sorry for making a mistake and putting this in Settings.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I mean no one knows for sure if it's an actual watchdog ban. I know some staff used to ban players and put the watchdog screen to make them think their hacked client is "patched", but I'm not exactly sure if they still do that.

Thanks for the warning nonetheless. Time to test out some shit on my alts.

KhwPp

Social Credit
lol you got banned on Hypixel, most likely your main (not even a permanent ban) and you're quitting minecraft lol

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Unfortunately I have vape v3, which forbids the door to practice servers. It was also just a say what Minecraft will leave. I will play less because this takes away a bit the desire, when the month passes I will continue playing but I will reduce my hours to the server.

GN03_pVp

Social Credit
Probably your vertical velocity. I try not to use velocity at all since i get fairly good ping and when I w tap I dont take much kb even without it so if i used it, it would be blatant af

Hateful

Social Credit
Hypixel doesnt detect shit in vape lol. I've been using the most blatant velocity settings for a month in duels without getting banned

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Hypixel doesnt detect shit in vape lol. I've been using the most blatant velocity settings for a month in duels without getting banned
Staff will eventually notice if you get reported too many times. Low vertical KB is not hard to spot. Although it also depends on your ping, the higher the better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.