Hypixel's new anticheat oh god oh fuck

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit

MastaNub

Social Credit
don't go above 3.5 and don't use velocity :) that's of course AFTER they update their shitty anticheat, which I honestly doubt would even ban for 3.5 anyway

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
don't go above 3.5 and don't use velocity :) that's of course AFTER they update their shitty anticheat, which I honestly doubt would even ban for 3.5 anyway
so what would be the complete best setting? reach, aimassist, autoclicker?

Hypixel

Social Credit
https://hypixel.net/threads/replay-system-moderation-tool-dev-blog-8.2571761/
I wanna hear some opinions from people who use Killaura on their main. To be honest their replay system looks pretty nice but I doubt they'd actually catch any hardcore closet cheaters.
We here at Hypixel are stoked for the new features, as addressed in the thread. We hope to limit the amount of cheaters on our server and bring back the overall joy of playing Hypixel without hackers.

Mathosu

Social Credit
We here at Hypixel are stoked for the new features, as addressed in the thread. We hope to limit the amount of cheaters on our server and bring back the overall joy of playing Hypixel without hackers.
LMAO, this troll is hilarious!

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
The issue with this new system is that it still requires human oversight. Hypixel has such a massive scale that it is impractical for them to be able to use this system to catch every single hacker, and Blatant hackers already know and expect for their accounts to eventually get banned, so this really changes nothing. Ghost cheats will still be hard as hell to detect, blatant hacks will get you banned (eventually), and overall, status quo stays the same.

MastaNub

Social Credit
The issue with this new system is that it still requires human oversight. Hypixel has such a massive scale that it is impractical for them to be able to use this system to catch every single hacker, and Blatant hackers already know and expect for their accounts to eventually get banned, so this really changes nothing. Ghost cheats will still be hard as hell to detect, blatant hacks will get you banned (eventually), and overall, status quo stays the same.
They'll most likely steal CS:GO's Overwatch system and make it into a "Hypixel Overwatch" where players can get free experience, coins and other useless shit for doing Overwatch demos.