Hypixel Skyblock Macros

Shoobie

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4

Suggestion Description: I would like Skyblock macros it would be a nice feature and would probably be anther category of mods but if you dont i dont mind it would just be a very nice feature so that vape covers every part of hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it would just be a nice feature instead of downloading some random shady mod that might rat me
It would most likely be a waste of time for vape as the demand for skyblock related mods on here is pretty low.

Shoobie

Social Credit
it would also bring alot of customers because of the demand for ghost cheats for skyblock

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Suggestion Description: I would like Skyblock macros it would be a nice feature and would probably be anther category of mods but if you dont i dont mind it would just be a very nice feature so that vape covers every part of hypixel
I kinda disagree with the other people in this thread, this is a fine addition. Vape doesn't really have much left to add, so branching out is pretty logical. It's already very hypixel oriented, so encompassing another gamemode wouldn't be absurd. That said, I don't exactly know what skyblock macros are, so if they don't make sense to add thats my bad, im just viewing them as cheats that are specifically made for skyblock.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

I think an even better option would just be expanding the current macro feature of vape. Adding mouse movement and other more advanced customization options would be really useful, plus the community could share macros (like ones for skyblock) without the feature being specifically skyblock oriented.

Shoobie

Social Credit
I think an even better option would just be expanding the current macro feature of vape. Adding mouse movement and other more advanced customization options would be really useful, plus the community could share macros (like ones for skyblock) without the feature being specifically skyblock oriented.
Yeah this is much better than what i was saying but then some people can troll so you could probably add in a report macro system or a like system

Killbot

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '20
nah oringo is worse than hael9 at this point
???? u good?
hael9 has like 2 features and it doesn't even work that well anymore

oringo overall best client for skyblock
pizza has best auto terms (only have if u have good ping, otherwise use oringo auto terms)
funnymap for dungeon map
cheeto for auto fish / mining macros
floppa for misc stuff (floppa's secret aura IMO is best because u can have more customization)
paddyaddons (u don't really need it I just use it for whenever I do livid)

P.S if you get caught using a cracked version of oringo then u get ratted