Hypixel Settings?

Memesaredreams

Social Credit
2017-05-22_13.39.02.png
these settings can easily get you diamond in ranked sw but I can't be bothered and i just go for gold
You can use ka but turn it off everytime you kill someone and turn it on when you are about to go into a fight

Kane

Social Credit
View attachment 14
these settings can easily get you diamond in ranked sw but I can't be bothered and i just go for gold
You can use ka but turn it off everytime you kill someone and turn it on when you are about to go into a fight

Too blatant

Autoclicker has way too little variation, Reach should be, at most, 3.2-3.5, and AimAssist Angle Should never be >69

See my post on the "A0E VAPE" thread for some settings that won't get you banned on Hypixel, and look legit.

traxex

Social Credit
Too blatant

Autoclicker has way too little variation, Reach should be, at most, 3.2-3.5, and AimAssist Angle Should never be >69

See my post on the "A0E VAPE" thread for some settings that won't get you banned on Hypixel, and look legit.
do you really think watchdog can detect autoclicker variation? lmao owatchdog is shit and cant detect any of this lmao, used them for 2 months w/o ban

Cheating is Fun

Social Credit
Too blatant

You forget that we're talking about Hypixel