Harvey

Social Credit
Alright, let me say this shit clearly before another idiot says something retarded:

You cannot get banned from using reach on hypixel, they don't have an anticheat. That annoying piece of shit that flies around and goes by the name 'watchdog' doesn't ban anyone either.
True lmao

Avicy

Social Credit
Ranked SkyWars Settings VapeV2!

Values:
Only Sword and Axes: No
Teams: only if you play teams
Anti bot: Yes (only for 1.8.9)
Mobs: No
Players: Yes
Theme: Whatever you want

=============================

AimAssist:
Horz: 5.6
Vertical: 2.3
Range: 6
Invis: No
Strafe increase: Yes
ClickAim: Yes

AutoClicker:
CPS Min: 10
CPS Max: 16
BlockHit: Yes
Inventory: Yes
Break Blocks: Yes
Jitter: No

Reach:
Min: 3.5
Max: 3.6
Misplace: No

Velocity:
Horz: 76
Vertical: 92
Chance: 89
Only when target: No
Kite: No

NOTE: I've been using this settings for around 1 year and never got banned and I got Master Division 8 Times

Enjoy the settings

#VapeNation!
crotox didnt know u was using vape all time whe played xd

ViKT0R

Social Credit
yeah as far as I know watchdog can detect above 3.7 reach don't know if it bans for above 3.7 though.
Nah I used to toggle 4 block KA and never been banned, and there's someone here who regularly uses 3.9 - 4.3 reach n also never been banned.

It's still better to stay under 4 blocks if you wanna be extra safe, esp if you're going for RSW leaderboards

Social Credit
lol I use 3.1-3.3 with 300 ping ... can I assume even if I get recorded I won't get banned?
Nah I used to toggle 4 block KA and never been banned, and there's someone here who regularly uses 3.9 - 4.3 reach n also never been banned.

It's still better to stay under 4 blocks if you wanna be extra safe, esp if you're going for RSW leaderboards

ViKT0R

Social Credit
like? who and with what
It's usually when they have reach display mod and it goes over 3 blocks, or when the aim assist looks obvious in some parts. Just keep using low settings when you're recording and make sure to re-watch the vid closely before uploading just in case, then you should be good