Hypixel Lifespan

vepexisgey

Social Credit
How long can you go being undetected with cheats like Reach (3.2), Sprint, AntiBot (Advanced), AutoClicker, and shit? I heard that Hypixel staffs are ass at seeing reach and cheats and stuff so If you can tell, that would be great.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
How long can you go being undetected with cheats like Reach (3.2), Sprint, AntiBot (Advanced), AutoClicker, and shit? I heard that Hypixel staffs are ass at seeing reach and cheats and stuff so If you can tell, that would be great.
You'll last forever, I use Reach 3.41 - 3.67 and never been banned

kiityman

Social Credit
depending on your ping you should be fine

most of the time staff are ass except in ranked sw, staff ban a lot

Ninja

Social Credit
In ranked sw never use reach hacks. Only autoclick from 8-13 (lmb) and a bit of aimbot. also when bridging have max autoclick bc watchdog and staff can't detect rmb cps. I usually do a tiny bit of knockback resistance, but in ranked sw staff might be able to tell so I have that shit off.

thegamer505

Social Credit
In ranked sw never use reach hacks. Only autoclick from 8-13 (lmb) and a bit of aimbot. also when bridging have max autoclick bc watchdog and staff can't detect rmb cps. I usually do a tiny bit of knockback resistance, but in ranked sw staff might be able to tell so I have that shit off.
i thought seeing aimbot in replacement of aimassist looked a little weird...

but wtf knockback resistence? lmfao

but all teasing aside, ranked sw settings depend a shit on on ping. high ping ppl can abuse like 3.1-3.2 quite safely, whilst <50 ping ppl will struggle to get away with much above around 3.15 from my experience

Ninja

Social Credit
i thought seeing aimbot in replacement of aimassist looked a little weird...

but wtf knockback resistence? lmfao

but all teasing aside, ranked sw settings depend a shit on on ping. high ping ppl can abuse like 3.1-3.2 quite safely, whilst <50 ping ppl will struggle to get away with much above around 3.15 from my experience
Is there a way to increase your ping in the vape client settings?

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Is there a way to increase your ping in the vape client settings?
Yes, go to blatant, scroll down to hidden modules, check beanernet, and then use that to simulate lag. Ping Spoof will only make the number higher, if you don't check ping spoof it will actually make you laggy.

Ninja

Social Credit
Yes, go to blatant, scroll down to hidden modules, check beanernet, and then use that to simulate lag. Ping Spoof will only make the number higher, if you don't check ping spoof it will actually make you laggy.
can i cause other players to lag?