Hypixel "Legit" settings

VeryMuchSkillissue

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
I'm looking for a good legit config for hypixel.
Current settings:
aimassist 8 horizontal 3.5 distance
autoclicker 10-12 normal randomization hit select
rightclicker 14-15
wtap 1-3.5 dist, 107 delay 217 post delay
scaffold 85-105
autotool 250 wait 400 hover
If anyone has any advice for beter settings pls lmk (no reach or velo stuff i don't want to get staffed)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Current settings:
rightclicker 14-15
scaffold 85-105
If anyone has any advice for beter settings pls lmk (no reach or velo stuff i don't want to get staffed)
just wtap manually vape wtap is ass and probably gets u killed more often than it helps

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Current settings:
rightclicker 14-15
scaffold 85-105
Use auto blockhit on autoclicker instead of w tap, it does the same thing as wtap while reducing dmg at the same time.

summrsxo

Banned
Social Credit
Current settings:
rightclicker 14-15
scaffold 85-105
there is no point in using 3.5 distance on wtap it will just ruin your momentum and get you comboed and honestly its better to just do it yourself, it's not that hard just wtap or blockhit whenever you see them turn red or hear the sound it doesn't really matter as long as it gets done before your next attack.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
nah, you might be confused with autoblock (impossible in vanilla), this is instead autoblockhit (able to do in vanilla easily) in the autoclicker module
wait whats autoblock then, also wouldnt it look sus if u managed to get perfect blockhits everytime?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
nah, you might be confused with autoblock (impossible in vanilla), this is instead autoblockhit (able to do in vanilla easily) in the autoclicker module
wait whats autoblock then, also wouldnt it look sus if u managed to get perfect blockhits everytime?
Blockhitting is not the same as "autoblocking". Nowadays autoblocking generally refers to you blocking your sword and hitting someone, at the same time. This is impossible to do legit unless you abuse certain bugs. Blockhitting just alternates between blocking and not blocking + hitting someone.