hypixel detections for velocity, keepsprint

haxisnoob

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Does keepsprint get you watchdog banned after some time or is it only staff bans?
And for velocity, I am trying to make a flagless blatant config so I wanna ask, does 0 100 100 velocity bypass? (idk about ticks rn I am using 0)
If not, what velocity settings should I use? I don't care about staff bans I just don't want to get watchdoged.

And everyone says you should use meowmeow's blatant config which is 2023 updated but he says that keepsprint is fine and everyone else says keepsprint bans so idk what to do.

this is for bedwars btw.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Does keepsprint get you watchdog banned after some time or is it only staff bans?
And for velocity, I am trying to make a flagless blatant config so I wanna ask, does 0 100 100 velocity bypass? (idk about ticks rn I am using 0)
If not, what velocity settings should I use? I don't care about staff bans I just don't want to get watchdoged.

And everyone says you should use meowmeow's blatant config which is 2023 updated but he says that keepsprint is fine and everyone else says keepsprint bans so idk what to do.

this is for bedwars btw.
Only staff I think