Hypixel Client

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
I am considering starting to blatant cheat again on Hypixel, now which paid client has the best bypasses?
Things I'd like:
Fly - Should work consistent, normally fast
BHop - Consistent, at best no flags
Killaura - (Autoblock)
(Scaffold)

Thanks!

nogger

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Novoline is the best client and one of the cheapest very blatant clients. For bw it also works flawlessly, can break beds through blocks and fly is infinite and works up to 70 bps (thats a lot, you can take it as 3x vape fly) depending on ur ping, its impossible to get watchdogged with fly, hop, killaura, teleport,... basically everything bypasses, also its idiot safe, the default settings are already good and bypassing

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
Yea I got it, its really cool!
btw is there a setting that automatically looks for a person ingame, for sniping?

RotBlauHase

Social Credit
Moon is the best public client i have used moon against novoline and moon won in a hvh and moons fly is better moon is overall better
Idk, I already bought novoline and it’s great... The bypasses are so good! I would really recommend Novoline for Hypixel

nogger

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Moon is the best public client i have used moon against novoline and moon won in a hvh and moons fly is better moon is overall better
hm i have both clients and novo is clearly better, also how comes i won every hvh against moon users?