how to use vpn on vape without cmd commands??????

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
There are a few ways to do this. The most popular way (at least that I have seen) is to use the mod 'IngameAccountSwitcher' and do this:
  1. Log in to MC
  2. Inject Vape
  3. Start VPN
  4. Use account switcher to switch to whatever account you want to use
  5. Play!
Otherwise you can use the static routing tutorial we have pinned on the tutorials subforum page.

buyspook

Social Credit
There are a few ways to do this. The most popular way (at least that I have seen) is to use the mod 'IngameAccountSwitcher' and do this:
  1. Log in to MC
  2. Inject Vape
  3. Start VPN
  5. Play!
Otherwise you can use the static routing tutorial we have pinned on the tutorials subforum page.
There's a downside with that method which is your profiles won't sync and public profiles on V3 won't function as well

poli

Social Credit
  1. Log in to MC
  2. Inject Vape
  3. Start VPN
  5. Play!
why dont u just pin this one its much more easier?

NightDay

Social Credit
T
  1. Log in to MC
  2. Inject Vape
  3. Start VPN
  5. Play!
Ty