How to change color of GUI

Excuused

Social Credit
how do I change the color of my GUI, ex: rainbow. I don’t see a settings option anywhere on the GUI.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I just found it I feel like an idiot thanks though
Lol no problem. Our client has so many features it takes me a while to find stuff. Sometimes people ask me questions about modules I had no idea we even had. Vape's great because you have so many damn modules to pick from, but at the same time, it's not exactly simple for new users to get into, lol.

Excuused

Social Credit
Lol no problem. Our client has so many features it takes me a while to find stuff. Sometimes people ask me questions about modules I had no idea we even had. Vape's great because you have so many damn modules to pick from, but at the same time, it's not exactly simple for new users to get into, lol.
I have a question, I downloaded "togle's closet" from the profile thing but everytime I load up vape i have to redownload it. Is it possible where i can have it downloaded once and just use it all the time without needing to redownload it everytime i load up vape.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I have a question, I downloaded "togle's closet" from the profile thing but everytime I load up vape i have to redownload it. Is it possible where i can have it downloaded once and just use it all the time without needing to redownload it everytime i load up vape.
Yes, after you download the profile, enable it, set it as your default profile, then go into the GUI and make sure the setting "enable on load" is active, then sync your settings. You must always click the sync your settings button in order to make any changes you've made to your configuration consistent across launches.