How to bypass screenshares

Comi

Social Credit
Hey, today I'm going to show you how to bypass any screenshare, but before we start I just wanna say that I took inspiration from other clients. and a warning before we begin, you must use vape lite or else this may not work

How to run and inject vape lite

1. How to download vape,
1612961851656.png

as you can see, you need to click on the "incognito mode" after you did that. you need to go to vape.gg buy and download vape lite,
but! dont download the signed version of vape lite or else you will not bypass,

2. download anydesk or any other program and rename it and put this into your downloads folder
Example:
1612962192112.png
2. after you renamed it restart your pc

3. now, if you want to open it you need to do the following steps
1. open task bar with Ctrl + Shift + Escape
2. now to run vape lite, you need to click on File -> Run new task
Example: 1612962549013.png
3. after you did that, you need put the path to the vape lite, My path is D:\Downloads\AnyDesk.exe or select browse and run the file

4. after you opened vape lite, you need to open minecraft, you can use badlion or lunar client, but if you want %100 chance of bypassing the screenshare,
you need to open minecraft forge

Comi

Social Credit
time for screenshare

you got frozen and you need to bypass the screenshare, now what you are supposed to do?

1. in order to self distract, you need to click on the "X" button in vape lite, or if you are streaming you can bind the key and press it mid game, wait for 10 seconds and continue the tutorial
2. now you need to replace the vape with the real .exe
select vape lite and Shift delete it (Shift + delete)
after you did that, drag and drop the real .exe into the folder

and you are ready for the screenshare! if you got any problems/didn't bypass the screenshare
let me know, if you did something wrong I wont help

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
time for screenshare

you got frozen and you need to bypass the screenshare, now what you are supposed to do?

1. in order to self distract, you need to click on the "X" button in vape lite, or if you are streaming you can bind the key and press it mid game, wait for 10 seconds and continue the tutorial
2. now you need to replace the vape with the real .exe
select vape lite and Shift delete it (Shift + delete)
after you did that, drag and drop the real .exe into the folder

and you are ready for the screenshare! if you got any problems/didn't bypass the screenshare
let me know, if you did something wrong I wont help
This is just a shitty copy of my guide don’t use this you will get detected by avenge or echo for replacing files

Comi

Social Credit
We prob took inspiration from the same thing, the screenshare guides are kind of the same for all clients/auto clicker today
@AlexW if you want me to take it down contact me and I will

bubu7721

Social Credit
dont use this method, you will get detected for replacing files, alex ss bypass guide is much better because u arent going to be caught lol