How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You said only use forge, does badlion and labymod make a difference?
It doesn't really matter I forgot to update about this thing. In the past vape lite was easily to detect on vanilla version.
This method doesn't work anymore if the server uses Avenge as they can see u deleting the file
It's not a detection so it doesn't matter.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
It doesn't really matter I forgot to update about this thing. In the past vape lite was easily to detect on vanilla version.

It's not a detection so it doesn't matter.
Ah I see, I'm relatively new to vape lite

hypixeliii

Social Credit
Lol In prefetch delete all vape lite samples or shadow copies made by the file in search everything (go to voidtools to download that) and search real vape name and then delete that and then rename the vape that'll prob work LMAO and that isn't a false ban when you search ".gg" in process hacker using ur example it will say like 10000 strings saying vape.gg as ur history in ur browser LOL (always use incognito when u enter vape to not get detected in a ss)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Lol In prefetch delete all vape lite samples or shadow copies made by the file in search everything (go to voidtools to download that) and search real vape name and then delete that and then rename the vape that'll prob work LMAO and that isn't a false ban when you search ".gg" in process hacker using ur example it will say like 10000 strings saying vape.gg as ur history in ur browser LOL (always use incognito when u enter vape to not get detected in a ss)
Unless visiting the website is Bannable it's not a false detection. I can be legit and I can visit the website and if I am detected for cheating just because I visited the website it's clearly a false detection.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Unless visiting the website is Bannable it's not a false detection. I can be legit and I can visit the website and if I am detected for cheating just because I visited the website it's clearly a false detection.
False detection or not, the point is to not be detected whatsoever :/

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
That’s a shift delete detector. You just got detected in an SS. @Manthe sorry for ping but can you PLEASE for the love of god add a self delete on exit PLEASE to bypass echo and avenge
It's not a detection and their files deleted checks false every users. So why manthe should bypass a false detection?

hypixeliii

Social Credit
Yes it is. But if you were actually cheating that would be a tip. (It could be a false detection but I doubt A legit player would go to "vape.gg" for no reason other than if they want the client

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yes it is. But if you were actually cheating that would be a tip. (It could be a false detection but I doubt A legit player would go to "vape.gg" for no reason other than if they want the client
Some servers make you go on the website to see if you have an account. Stupid but true.