How do YouTubers get discount codes.

VapeV4

for

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I'm unsure whether or not I'd like to ask this, but how is it done. Do you just contact Manthe via email or does Manthe contact you, what's the minimum amount of views and subscribers you'd need to get your own code. I've wondered this for quite a bit and now I'm kinda forcing myself to ask.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I'm unsure whether or not I'd like to ask this, but how is it done. Do you just contact Manthe via email or does Manthe contact you, what's the minimum amount of views and subscribers you'd need to get your own code. I've wondered this for quite a bit and now I'm kinda forcing myself to ask.
Ask support for "requirements"

Reactions: for
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Ask support for "requirements"
There aren't really specific requirements, if you have an alright amount of subs & views and good videos you'll probably get accepted.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
this still doesn't answer my question
Usually you'll have to contact support, give them your channel link and let them review it.
Although I've heard that zeus reached out to lakymko. Doesn't mean that you should annoy the shit out of zeus just to get media tho lol.