How do I bypass echo with vape lite?

._unknown

Social Credit
Kinda complicated to patch something that doesn't exist and if it already detects vape lite then why do they pretend to add new detections everytime?
who says theyre adding new detections? and you dont know anything about detecting cheats ur stuck in 2017

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
yes manthe patched a few detections already in lites lifespan but it is detected on echo
Vape Lite bypasses echo fine with Forge or Lunar if your bypass method either:
a. doesn't have prefetch
b. replaces the prefetch

Last edited:

James Ranks

Social Credit
who says theyre adding new detections? and you dont know anything about detecting cheats ur stuck in 2017
When's the last time you tested this? If you're scanning it yourself of having your friend do it won't work properly. I haven't been screenshared using echo with lite in a few months but I very much doubt anything changed since then.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
When's the last time you tested this? If you're scanning it yourself of having your friend do it won't work properly. I haven't been screenshared using echo with lite in a few months but I very much doubt anything changed since then.
How'd that work?
Vape lite has an AI that detects if they're your friend or a random?

James Ranks

Social Credit
How'd that work?
No idea, Manthe & Rofl (very trust able member) have said this, and I remember a while ago trying to do it myself and it echo would always detect lite, but when I got SSed on two servers that both used echo I bypassed. I don't know how it would even work, I'd assume maybe it checks how long your minecraft has been open? But I genuinely have no clue.

1715446646902.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
No idea, Manthe & Rofl (very trust able member) have said this, and I remember a while ago trying to do it myself and it echo would always detect lite, but when I got SSed on two servers that both used echo I bypassed. I don't know how it would even work, I'd assume maybe it checks how long your minecraft has been open? But I genuinely have no clue.

View attachment 9078
You probably still flagged but the ssers passed it off as a false flag, etc. Did your minecraft account go +1 on clean or detected afterwards on echo? Unless the SSer has added custom strings to detect even more things then scanning yourself is the same as being scanned in an actual SS. The main flag for vape lite if you're on a supported client is the prefetch.
No lmao..? Can't tell if you're joking or not.

James Ranks

Social Credit
You probably still flagged but the ssers passed it off as a false flag, etc. Did your minecraft account go +1 on clean or detected afterwards on echo? Unless the SSer has added custom strings to detect even more things then scanning yourself is the same as being scanned in an actual SS. The main flag for vape lite if you're on a supported client is the prefetch.

No lmao..? Can't tell if you're joking or not.
Last time I got screenshared was on pvp gym, they use echo and I don't know if it went +1 or not, I just know it took like 550 seconds to finish for some reason lmfao. I don't really play on servers that screenshare anymore so I had the services disabled, and the guy just told me to renable them and showed me how, and that it's "impossible" to find anything because of said services being disabled and just let me go.

I'll try again later, but I very much doubt lite is detected by echo it's hard to get frozen nowadays, besides PVP Gym because you can just have your friends /report you and they'll freeze you as long as there is SS competent staff online.