how did i get banned with this(literally bought this 60 star acc with 5fkdr, banned in 6 games)

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
The velo is way too low it should be at like 90 and the backtrack is a bit high i use 50-75 sometimes but mainly just use 50. Pogma said that backtrack was patched but I used it yesterday and worked perfetly fine also 3.0-3.2 50 chance should also be good fine to use I used it yesterday on low ping and it was fine but double check that with someone else.

Heisenburg

Social Credit
The velo is way too low it should be at like 90 and the backtrack is a bit high i use 50-75 sometimes but mainly just use 50. Pogma said that backtrack was patched but I used it yesterday and worked perfetly fine also 3.0-3.2 50 chance should also be good fine to use I used it yesterday on low ping and it was fine but double check that with someone else.
is the velo really that low? i main 60 velo on pit

Heisenburg

Social Credit
Well pit is pit staff kinda not really watch it but for like any other game below 85 is prolly too low
i see. would you say if i use 90 velo and 50 bt on a new acc(obv well levelled) will i be banned? also do i need to use a vpn for it? i had a lvl 30 nfa once but it got secced since i was main banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Only staff could've banned u for velocity
You should use reach instead of backtrack though, yesterday I tried backtrack on minemen and got banned in a few games with a closet config
I'm not saying that backtrack is detected but I'm also denying that it couldn't be. The problem with lag based modules is that they can be detected by advanced anticheats easily. On polar you can't use high fakelag (maybe none at all) since you'll mitigate really fast and basically no backtrack (maybe 25ms but that's basically nothing)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Well pit is pit staff kinda not really watch it but for like any other game below 85 is prolly too low
If you're gonna rock 100% chance velo you might as well use like 93h since you can easily notice if someone's consistently having reduced velo
Otherwise 40-45 chance and 83h velo would probably look pretty legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
wait so bt is like not advised on hypixel anymore?
Idk I mean you can still try it but they can detect it at any time.
It wasn't advised since the beginning lol, you shouldn't use it since it relies on those "loopholes" I talked about
Any module that relies on loopholes instead of just doing its own thing isn't recommended from me, you'd be better off just using reach