how 2?

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
why not?
i started playing minecraft on my family ipad when i was 5, then i started pvp at 8 and now, im a closet cheater at the age of 10? so whats wrong with that? as long as im getting decent grades in school/ a bit of exercise, i dont see a problem?
Your fucking 10 nigga and your on the vape forums

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
why not?
i started playing minecraft on my family ipad when i was 5, then i started pvp at 8 and now, im a closet cheater at the age of 10? so whats wrong with that? as long as im getting decent grades in school/ a bit of exercise, i dont see a problem?
prob failing ur math LOL what math u doing? algebra 2 like me in 5th grade? or some fractions 😂

Veraux

Social Credit

"This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older."

Uh....

idc9999

Social Credit

"This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older."

Uh....
im actually 16 so yeah

ukm

Social Credit
Studies have shown your iq reduce a substantial amount if you frequently check this forum

idc9999

Social Credit
Studies have shown your iq reduce a substantial amount if you frequently check this forum
yeah, i feel a bit dumber now, im gonna stop being active from this idiotic forums once i get unbanned from my main server.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
yeah, i feel a bit dumber now, im gonna stop being active from this idiotic forums once i get unbanned from my main server.
Also coming from someone who has to beg their dad to buy them minecraft cheats nigga be quiet

Reactions: ukm

idc9999

Social Credit
Also coming from someone who has to beg their dad to buy them minecraft cheats nigga be quiet
I have enough money to buy it myself, problem is, I dont have a credit card. And again, its not ez to trick mi dad so yeah

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
you talk about how u have the best dad ever but if i had ur dad id kms.