hi guys. smoker here wanting to switch

Gene

Social Credit
hey guys. the name's gene and i'm currently a smoker decided to switch to vaping.

am sure it's gonna be a big help for my family, too. any suggestions for my first device?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
hey guys. the name's gene and i'm currently a smoker decided to switch to vaping.

am sure it's gonna be a big help for my family, too. any suggestions for my first device?
This is a form about a client for a game not for actual Vape.

Gene

Social Credit
oh wow. this is embarrassing. a friend of mine told me this was a vape forum. sorry bout that guys

Hiwey

Social Credit
I recommend you the boundless cfx you can do up to 20 sessions and you can adjust the temperature up to 220 ° and we feel the puffs it satisfies the former tobacco smokers well

Anna

Social Credit
I would not recommend Juul, as I believe they are shutting down and are overpriced, However if your trying to quit smoking I would highly recommend the myblu starter kit as it helped me to quit smoking and the pods are fairly cheap. But I wouldn't go past 12mg of nicotine as it may hurt your throat. Hope this helped :)

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit

I know you don't want to hear this, but it's really better for your health if you don't do either. If you're having trouble switching you should get some Nicotine Gum.