Has this happened to anyone else?

Efbiai99

Social Credit
Lately I am having a problem with VapeLite and I would like to know if I am the only one and it is a problem with my pc.

Sometimes when injecting VapeLite and enabling any module it crashes. But there are other times when everything just works correctly without crashing.

I contacted support, uninstalled all Java and installed the latest version, updated video drivers and this persists.

( I play on Minecraft Forge 1.8.9 - 11.15.1.2318 ) Only mods are InGameAccountSwitcher and Optifine HD U M5.

VapeV4 VapeLite

ADirtyCheaterLOL

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Lately I am having a problem with VapeLite and I would like to know if I am the only one and it is a problem with my pc.

Sometimes when injecting VapeLite and enabling any module it crashes. But there are other times when everything just works correctly without crashing.

I contacted support, uninstalled all Java and installed the latest version, updated video drivers and this persists.

( I play on Minecraft Forge 1.8.9 - 11.15.1.2318 ) Only mods are InGameAccountSwitcher and Optifine HD U M5.
Contact vape support at vape.gg/support

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I don't have this problem. Try using curseforge and make there your modpack

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have had similar issues on Forge (still do, gonna try to figure out why) but it works fine on something like Lunar Client.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Isn't Forge supposed to be the most supported and stable?
Its most likely not vapes fault at all, its your computer. Try running on lunar client and see what happens, if it works you'll know its like my issue.