guys im so very sad rn (emotional)

bruhpoop

Social Credit
guys sadly I have just been called out for 6 blocking on mineman by emilywaifu she said I was ping spoofing but I just live in south africa Johannesburg :( They told staff to ban me because i supposedly sniped their winstreak please provide me with emotional support for example tellling me “kys” “stfu gay retard” “slit ur wrist” “kys nick gurr” and any other forms of emotional support. :(

thank you vape forums

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
guys sadly I have just been called out for 6 blocking on mineman by emilywaifu she said I was ping spoofing but I just live in south africa Johannesburg :( They told staff to ban me because i supposedly sniped their winstreak please provide me with emotional support for example tellling me “kys” “stfu gay retard” “slit ur wrist” “kys nick gurr” and any other forms of emotional support. :(

thank you vape forums
stfu autist

.Shucks

Social Credit

thank you vape forums
Sorry to hear that man.... invest in bitcoin edge and buy their mc account and a hitman and have them beheaded for their mean words best of luck nincompoof! 😇👦🏿🤳🏽

bruhpoop

Social Credit
Sorry to hear that man.... invest in bitcoin edge and buy their mc account and a hitman and have them beheaded for their mean words best of luck nincompoof! 😇👦🏿🤳🏽
it worked thanks for the clear instructions

+rep clear instructions and got to the point