[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

kidmodd3r

Social Credit
Vypr takes forever to connect/disconnect and sometimes you get a ip banned already and nord doesnt work 90% of the time. I also use private internet access and $40 a year is not bad at all. Always works, no ip bans and fast disconnect/connect.
Vypr disconnects for me in under 3 seconds and connects in about 7 so its just that you prob have bad internet or a slow computer

RandomUSerx

Social Credit
Big vouch for PIA.

Been paying yearly for it for 3-4 years now. No logs, always solid speed/connection time, rarely any packet loss. They even offer longtime members discounted rates. Servers are constantly being updated too so you won't run into the IP already being banned on popular servers or Mojang auth servers. Also offers port forwarding and allows you to change encryption settings
Hey, How many connections at the same time?

kbpls

Social Credit
Also, for the people saying PIA has no logs are incorrect (to an extent). PIA claims no logs on their website, but they are located in the United States, which is a country within the five eyes. This means that a gag order could be placed on PIA which basically means that PIA could be being forced to keep logs on their users by the government without you knowing it. If you are just looking to use it for minecraft then PIA is an awesome option and works very well, but if you are looking for privacy then I would choose something else. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Also, for the people saying PIA has no logs are incorrect (to an extent). PIA claims no logs on their website, but they are located in the United States, which is a country within the five eyes. This means that a gag order could be placed on PIA which basically means that PIA could be being forced to keep logs on their users by the government without you knowing it. If you are just looking to use it for minecraft then PIA is an awesome option and works very well, but if you are looking for privacy then I would choose something else. Just thought I would let everyone know.
https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
https://torrentfreak.com/private-in...ing-claims-proven-true-again-in-court-180606/