Got fucked in the bum bum by watch dog. Please explain.

Zer0

Social Credit
I used criticals packet, sooo, that bans you? thanks for letting me know vape. On the first day got buying got banned.EPIC.
Just want to know is criticals packet really that blatant that even watchdogs banns you>>??

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I used criticals packet, sooo, that bans you? thanks for letting me know vape. On the first day got buying got banned.EPIC.
Just want to know is criticals packet really that blatant that even watchdogs banns you>>??
The criticals is a blatant module so it's easy to detect. Use Criticals AntiCheat for hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Bro why would you use packet when there is one that says anticheat? Also it’s a blatant module so it’s use at your own risk

Zer0

Social Credit
Bro why would you use packet when there is one that says anticheat? Also it’s a blatant module so it’s use at your own risk
I am not familiar with cheating. I don't know what packet means or whatever. SO I never knew it was so frickin blatant.

Zer0

Social Credit
The criticals is a blatant module so it's easy to detect. Use Criticals AntiCheat for hypixel
Is there like a forum thread about settings or something? Because packet sounds like something blatant any anticheat can detect. I just wasn't aware that the packet mode was so blatant,

Suixin_fly

Social Credit
you should use anticheat mode but tbh this mode also leads to wd ban if you use it for a long time