Foxxahgaming is the best forumer on this website

Foxxahgaming

Social Credit
Lmfao bro shut up you sound the same in every message you make and all of you (one person) have very similar reactions it's okay if you don't have friend on the vape forums it's just vape forums only weird thing is making alts and acting like you have friend on vape. Weirdo!!
why dont you shut the fuck up and stop assuming shit without proof????!? But oh wait we're on the vape forums so I guess that's where all the mentally ill retards go

Social Credit
Lmfao bro shut up you sound the same in every message you make and all of you (one person) have very similar reactions it's okay if you don't have friend on the vape forums it's just vape forums only weird thing is making alts and acting like you have friend on vape. Weirdo!!
hello images (7).jpegbolsonaro is not using mask lol

Foxxahgaming

Social Credit
Lol bro your so unfunny I'm legit going to go back to work instead of talking to you

Please study signatures behavior 🙏 and you might be funny
Does it look like I give a fuck? No I dont and thank god you're going back to work because I'd hateee to see you waste your time being a retard here

Social Credit
Why are vape forums so bad lol

yall need a life. All I did was say someone was the best forumer and you brain dead trolls jump on everyone’s throats….

Social Credit
Thats vape isn't normally that bad and this isn't even bad but when 4 alts come onto vape I'm going to harass you faggot lmfao please stfo and eat 200mg of potassium
Well obviously it is this bad if you’re getting so upset over new members lol. Cry about it

Btw, I’m not an alt lol, literally just made an account to see how bad this place is