female dating strategy is finally being sane

ChadGregory

Social Credit
I think that feminism has reached some extreme levels and has become some sort of obsession.I don't know how about you guys, but with all these feminists, I stopped feeling like a real man. Do you have the same feeling?I recently tried to open a heavy door for my female colleague, and she counted it as sexual harassment. I paid for a cab for another colleague after the corporate party (we wanted to split the cab since we live almost in the same building), and she said that she was not gonna sleep with me in a cab. I wanted to be a gentleman, but nothing worked. How do you approach girls nowadays? Personally, I don't have any options left except to choose a girl from aurumgirls.co.uk, and at least they look like girls, not like too feminine men.

Last edited:

Stoolas

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
I think that feminism has reached some extreme levels and has become some sort of obsession.I don't know how about you guys, but with all these feminists, I stopped feeling like a real man. Do you have the same feeling?I recently tried to open a heavy door for my female colleague, and she counted it as sexual harassment. I paid for a cab for another colleague after the corporate party (we wanted to split the cab since we live almost in the same building), and she said that she was not gonna sleep with me in a cab. I wanted to be a gentleman, but nothing worked. How do you approach girls nowadays? Personally, I don't have any options left except to choose a girl from aurumgirls.co.uk, and at least they look like girls, not like too feminine men.
I still feel like a real men (getting a grammarly sponsorship with that one) im a femboy