Feedback on my vape v4 settings hypixel main (120 ms)

Matt_1

Social Credit
Anyone Can give me feedback on my vape v4 settings anything to add or anything that might be risky (This is mostly just merryzz closet hypixel settings)

AimAssist*

Horizontal Speed 8

Max Angle 150

Distance 7

"Click Aim, Aim while on target, Strafe increase, Check block break" ENABLED

AutoClicker*

12.8-15.5 CPS

Randomization - Extra+

"Hold to Click, Inventory fill, Break Blocks (0-10 Delay)" ENABLED

Velocity*

Horizontal %90

Vertical %100

Ticks 0

Mode - Normal

Chance %100

Scaffold*

Sneak Delay - 0-30

Require Sneak ENABLED

Mode - Legit

BackTrack

Mode - Lag Based

Latency 50-50

Render Previous Positions ENABLED

HitSelect

Mode - Active

Chance %20

NoJumpDelay* & AntiBot* modules ENABLED

Chams: ON

ESP: see invisible players on

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Anyone Can give me feedback on my vape v4 settings anything to add or anything that might be risky (This is mostly just merryzz closet hypixel settings)

AimAssist*

Horizontal Speed 8

Max Angle 150

Distance 7

"Click Aim, Aim while on target, Strafe increase, Check block break" ENABLED

AutoClicker*

12.8-15.5 CPS

Randomization - Extra+

"Hold to Click, Inventory fill, Break Blocks (0-10 Delay)" ENABLED

Velocity*

Horizontal %90

Vertical %100

Ticks 0

Mode - Normal

Chance %100

Scaffold*

Sneak Delay - 0-30

Require Sneak ENABLED

Mode - Legit

BackTrack

Mode - Lag Based

Latency 50-50

Render Previous Positions ENABLED

HitSelect

Mode - Active

Chance %20

NoJumpDelay* & AntiBot* modules ENABLED

Chams: ON

ESP: see invisible players on
Here are some suggestions:
set velocity to 86% horizontal but make sure the chance is at 35.
You can use active 100%, I figured it doesn't look blatant
If you want to seem legit to others (staff still can't ban you), use 50-90 delay.
You don't need extra+ randomization, you can just use normal. Hypixel hasn't got checks for CPS below 20.

flushed

Social Credit
If you want to seem legit to others (staff still can't ban you), use 50-90 delay.
You don't need extra+ randomization, you can just use normal. Hypixel hasn't got checks for CPS below 20.
If you're using velocity that is that low (or lower) you might as well have it set to a keybind with 100% chance and only toggle on when needed, it would look suspicious to anyone with a brain and it would be too easy to get staffed otherwise. It wouldn't be fun or intuitive to use either because it won't be predictable.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
If you're using velocity that is that low (or lower) you might as well have it set to a keybind with 100% chance and only toggle on when needed, it would look suspicious to anyone with a brain and it would be too easy to get staffed otherwise. It wouldn't be fun or intuitive to use either because it won't be predictable.
If you use 100 chance consistently you might as well use like 95 horizontal velocity. Hypixel staff are pretty experienced so they probably know how much knockback a legit player takes.
And that's why 30-35 chance is being used, to make the knockback less consistent = way less suspicion, also hypixel fights last like 5 hits

flushed

Social Credit
If you use 100 chance consistently you might as well use like 95 horizontal velocity. Hypixel staff are pretty experienced so they probably know how much knockback a legit player takes.
And that's why 30-35 chance is being used, to make the knockback less consistent = way less suspicion, also hypixel fights last like 5 hits
I'd argue that velocity is most important and least visible when trading and if you have it bound and only active when trading it would be less obvious to staff and you could get away with lower values. I'd much rather do that and know that my knockback will consistently be reduced by a certain amount than be randomly affected. If you were hit while standing still with random chance activated it would be obvious that you have modified velocity which is why having it bound with 100% chance would be safer as well as being more predictable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'd argue that velocity is most important and least visible when trading and if you have it bound and only active when trading it would be less obvious to staff and you could get away with lower values. I'd much rather do that and know that my knockback will consistently be reduced by a certain amount than be randomly affected. If you were hit while standing still with random chance activated it would be obvious that you have modified velocity which is why having it bound with 100% chance would be safer as well as being more predictable.
Binding it is inconvenient as hell though, you can easily get lost and don't know what to do

Matt_1

Social Credit
Okay thank you i Will try that :)
thank you i Will try that :)

Matt_1

Social Credit
So hit select at 100 % ??