Entropy or Whiteout?

Voddd

Social Credit
Hello!

I was wondering what would be the better choice for me.
On one side I've heard Entropy being really good overall, but on the other side I've heard Whiteout being the better pick for hypixel.
I mostly play on hypixel, but would also like to bypass screen shares on servers like ghostly, mineman, faithful...
Also, which client has the better misplace and auto clicker?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I know vape lite is better but idk if I want to pay monthy.
If getting caught is not an option for you, then you have to use Vape Lite. We have a commitment to keeping Vape Lite undetectable in ScreenShares, and there's no better product on the market for that. If you want to go with a discount option, feel free to do so, but just know that it is exactly as described: a discount option.

astetic

Social Credit
Hello!

I was wondering what would be the better choice for me.
On one side I've heard Entropy being really good overall, but on the other side I've heard Whiteout being the better pick for hypixel.
I mostly play on hypixel, but would also like to bypass screen shares on servers like ghostly, mineman, faithful...
Also, which client has the better misplace and auto clicker?
entropy kills fps, dont get it. (200 fps to 30 when using it lol) whiteout is pretty decent if ur on a budget, vape lite is the best public alternative though

Anna

Social Credit
If getting caught is not an option for you, then you have to use Vape Lite. We have a commitment to keeping Vape Lite undetectable in ScreenShares, and there's no better product on the market for that. If you want to go with a discount option, feel free to do so, but just know that it is exactly as described: a discount option.
only on forge though unfortunately it doesn't bypass screenshares on Badlion Client