Encrypting Vape v2

Mattybprivate

Social Credit
If Minecraft is encrypted that means all the strings are obfuscated. If you inject and self destruct there will be completely different strings left behind. But if you are going to use the SS techniques everyone shows such as the shit in BL Squad it's going to look for those particular strings. If shit for catching clients on Minecraft can find the encrypted file then why don't AV companies use BL Squad? If this helps I used CyberSeal for Minecraft, JCrypter for Vape v2, and a private DLL crypter for the DLL. These are crypters built to hide the way the process starts. They are both scantime and runtime FUD so there can't possibly be a way a tool for finding Minecraft clients is going to somehow find a FUD encrypted file. (The only pain is re-encrypting the files when I delete them. But i'm just saving them in a WinRAR for now.)

Last edited:

Kyanite

Social Credit
If Minecraft is encrypted that means all the strings are obfuscated. If you inject and self destruct there will be completely different strings left behind. But if you are going to use the SS techniques everyone shows such as the shit in BL Squad it's going to look for those particular strings. If shit for catching clients on Minecraft can find the encrypted file then why don't AV companies use BL Squad? If this helps I used CyberSeal for Minecraft, JCrypter for Vape v2, and a private DLL crypter for the DLL. These are crypters built to hide the way the process starts. They are both scantime and runtime FUD so there can't possibly be a way a tool for finding Minecraft clients is going to somehow find a FUD encrypted file. (The only pain is re-encrypting the files when I delete them. But i'm just saving them in a WinRAR for now.)
You're actually autistic.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
just install ransomware on your pc to encrypt every file, they'll never find anything

Prometheus

Social Credit
Oh dear your special