Encrypting Vape v2

Mattybprivate

Social Credit
I encrypted both. Minecraft still works, Vape v2 still works. (even when injected) Will this decrease the chances of them finding Vape v2?

Prometheus

Social Credit
I encrypted both. Minecraft still works, Vape v2 still works. (even when injected) Will this decrease the chances of them finding Vape v2?
I have no idea tbh but I don't think it will make a difference because the main thing good staff members use to find vape are strings and I don't think that 'encrypting' it will stop it leaving strings.

Mattybprivate

Social Credit
Then Phrasing can't find vape while it's unencrypted either??? Damn, how many times do you need to be told that encrypting doesn't do anything?

Looking back at this thread, I'm realizing that you're literally answering your own question, and then trying to argue when we answer it ourselves. If you really are sure that encrypting does something, then by all means go right ahead, no one here cares.

And I don't even want to know what you think 'encrypting minecraft' will do.
He's found it many times. You're stupid. When you encrypt Minecraft the code is all obfuscated. When you encrypt it hides everything. How do you think rats get past antiviruses? IT'S ENCRYPTED!

dropping

Social Credit
You're all just mad that I can bypass all SS's without Vape Lite.
i hate to say something that's already been said, but encrypting it doesn't change the process of how it injects or self destructs and leaves strings. if you need someone to find your "encrypted vape" so you stop thinking all this shit just ask.