effort post- vape additions

Shitterdown

Social Credit
All of these additions are for skyblock btw, I know a majority of the pvp community hates skyblock but regardless there is a massive playerbase so on to the point, There's a big skyblock client going around called Oringo client which is honestly fucking dogshit, the developer is some random dude who learned how to code yesterday and yet TONS of people are buying this shit client because there's no better alternative. A lot of good free mods already exist like pizza client that can take care of most macroing although i think it would be cool to have vape v4 be an all types of use client and include features that some of these other mods already have. anyway these are the additions that would help-

1. Addition to the Killaura and aimassist settings- Add some way to not hit players in your dungeon group and only hit mobs and whatever other creatures, currently some of the mobs have player models so you have to have aimassist and killaura also targeting players, this creates an issue because you then have to middleclick friend up to 4 other players in your dungeon which is sometimes hard with everyone moving at high speeds.
  2. Terminator Aura- The Terminator is an expensive bow in skyblock and I'm not exactly sure how other people code the aimbot for it but if it could happen that would be sick
  3. Secret Aura- In dungeons there are things called secrets and all this module would have to be is a chestaura and something that right clicks wither essence (pictured) 1660612893873.png
  4. Combat Macro- A macro that walks your character towards mobs and kills them in areas like the Crypts, Great Ice Wall, and the Dragon's Nest.
  5. Optional Macros- This is gonna be a list of macros that aren't completely necessary because some other free mods already have them, Farming Macro+Nuker (Sugarcane, Netherwart, etc.), CropAura (AutoPlanter) basically a nuker except instead of breaking it places crops.
I put a picture of the gui of Oringo Client just to show how bland of a client it is.

Attachments

• 1660614121685.png
    1660614121685.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 26
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
While I don't like it I understand macroing but killaura? If you're not gonna do combat you might as well not play the game. Combat is one of the things that make it fun. Also you don't even need to middle click just paste their name and add it to friends list in gui.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
While I don't like it I understand macroing but killaura? If you're not gonna do combat you might as well not play the game. Combat is one of the things that make it fun. Also you don't even need to middle click just paste their name and add it to friends list in gui.
aint no way you just said combat is what makes the game fun on a pvp cheating client forum. also how is copy and pasting names any less time consuming than middle clicking, I don't want to have to worry about it attacking players period.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
most of the mobs im macroing are one tap i really dont understand the fun in one tapping a mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob...
until you're combat 60

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
most of the mobs im macroing are one tap i really dont understand the fun in one tapping a mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob, turning, one tapping another mob...
until you're combat 60
As someone whos pretty much completed the main parts of the game with billions in networth and high skill average I can say the grind is what makes the game fun, if it isnt for you go play something else. I dont play sb atm and I dont cheat either except my occasional bhop session or toggling on closet cheaters (which most of the times I can beat legit lol). I remember getting combat 60 during Techno mayor grinding f6 golems for about 2m combat xp per hour, that was a fun grind.

Im not saying you have to play the game all the time, while I personally havent cheated on my current Skyblock profile I do understand turning to macros for some things (ESPECIALLY FARMING 60, THAT SUCKED BUT THANKS TO MY MELON MINIONS I GOT IT) but if youre that desperate maybe you should just install the clients that actually have features specifically designed for skyblock.

I dont know how antibot behaves in dungeons as ive never tried that but I would assume antibot does not exclude custom mobs that are npcs, yes vape could definitely improve antibot in some ways. For now you have a solution, while it might not be ideal it is a solution after all and I think you should appreciate that.

Also never cheat if you arent ready to accept the consequences, macroing can get you banned.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
As someone whos pretty much completed the main parts of the game with billions in networth and high skill average I can say the grind is what makes the game fun, if it isnt for you go play something else. I dont play sb atm and I dont cheat either except my occasional bhop session or toggling on closet cheaters (which most of the times I can beat legit lol). I remember getting combat 60 during Techno mayor grinding f6 golems for about 2m combat xp per hour, that was a fun grind.

Im not saying you have to play the game all the time, while I personally havent cheated on my current Skyblock profile I do understand turning to macros for some things (ESPECIALLY FARMING 60, THAT SUCKED BUT THANKS TO MY MELON MINIONS I GOT IT) but if youre that desperate maybe you should just install the clients that actually have features specifically designed for skyblock.

I dont know how antibot behaves in dungeons as ive never tried that but I would assume antibot does not exclude custom mobs that are npcs, yes vape could definitely improve antibot in some ways. For now you have a solution, while it might not be ideal it is a solution after all and I think you should appreciate that.

Also never cheat if you arent ready to accept the consequences, macroing can get you banned.
i could buy your nw times 50,000 in irl money ur not cool

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i could buy your nw times 50,000 in irl money ur not cool
Please have some self consciousness, you're the one trying to look cool by giving out extremely false statements. Also if you got an IQ above room temperature you would've seen it wasn't intended as a flex.

As a bonus you look very immature looking at profile picture, name and the way you form sentences and how you use certain words in those sentences. Either you're a young child or you're just very immature, in either case you embarrass yourself and change is needed unless that is the picture you want people to associate with yourself.

Heaven

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
All of these additions are for skyblock btw, I know a majority of the pvp community hates skyblock but regardless there is a massive playerbase so on to the point, There's a big skyblock client going around called Oringo client which is honestly fucking dogshit, the developer is some random dude who learned how to code yesterday and yet TONS of people are buying this shit client because there's no better alternative. A lot of good free mods already exist like pizza client that can take care of most macroing although i think it would be cool to have vape v4 be an all types of use client and include features that some of these other mods already have. anyway these are the additions that would help-

1. Addition to the Killaura and aimassist settings- Add some way to not hit players in your dungeon group and only hit mobs and whatever other creatures, currently some of the mobs have player models so you have to have aimassist and killaura also targeting players, this creates an issue because you then have to middleclick friend up to 4 other players in your dungeon which is sometimes hard with everyone moving at high speeds.
  2. Terminator Aura- The Terminator is an expensive bow in skyblock and I'm not exactly sure how other people code the aimbot for it but if it could happen that would be sick
  3. Secret Aura- In dungeons there are things called secrets and all this module would have to be is a chestaura and something that right clicks wither essence (pictured) View attachment 6351
  4. Combat Macro- A macro that walks your character towards mobs and kills them in areas like the Crypts, Great Ice Wall, and the Dragon's Nest.
  5. Optional Macros- This is gonna be a list of macros that aren't completely necessary because some other free mods already have them, Farming Macro+Nuker (Sugarcane, Netherwart, etc.), CropAura (AutoPlanter) basically a nuker except instead of breaking it places crops.
I put a picture of the gui of Oringo Client just to show how bland of a client it is.
Vape is not for Skyblock specificly, if u want something like "oringo" just buy the not disontinued premium version, also lots of people not knowing about weapons or anything in skyblock will probaply get confused with features like "terminator aura".
Just buy a Skyblock Client.

whisk

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Vape is not for Skyblock specificly, if u want something like "oringo" just buy the not disontinued premium version, also lots of people not knowing about weapons or anything in skyblock will probaply get confused with features like "terminator aura".
Yes, we are all just a simulation. But we might as well make the most of it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It's not because "vape isn't a skyblock client" that it couldn't be in the future.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yes, we are all just a simulation. But we might as well make the most of it.
Even if we live in a simulation we are sentient beings, existing somewhere in that simulation. It might not be as real as we thought but nonetheless we do really exist.

Heaven

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
It's not because "vape isn't a skyblock client" that it couldn't be in the future.
I dont think vape would be sutaible for this since Skyblock Clients need lots of frequent updates which dosnt seem reasonable for vape.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I dont think vape would be sutaible for this since Skyblock Clients need lots of frequent updates which dosnt seem reasonable for vape.
It's possible to update features silently, since vape receive many silent updates.