Echo is a joke

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
1690995722807.pngI litearlly had vape v4 injected,vape lite open(I closed vape v4's background process on task manager tho) and I litearlly didn't get detected while being on lunar client(higher chance of detection).This is the free version,but it being that shit I doubt that they made any more detections for vape lite on the paid one.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
View attachment 8183I litearlly had vape v4 injected,vape lite open(I closed vape v4's background process on task manager tho) and I litearlly didn't get detected while being on lunar client(higher chance of detection).This is the free version,but it being that shit I doubt that they made any more detections for vape lite on the paid one.
💀 💀 💀

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
They make so many circumstantial detections that it’s gonna end up being useless
It already basically is.
Most of the decent clients (Vape,Entropy,Drip lite) won't get detected by echo and that's why it sucks ass. On new notexttospeech's video it even has info about it being leaked (database breached etc.)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Niros

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I got detected for "Yukio out of instance" when injected vape v4 and didnt self destruct

VapeV4

daron

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Ocean is obviously a better choice nowadays. It's free, and moreover, I think it's even better than paid Echo

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Ocean is obviously a better choice nowadays. It's free, and moreover, I think it's even better than paid Echo
Except for the fact that it doesn't detect Vape V4 when out of instance.

Social Credit
View attachment 8183I litearlly had vape v4 injected,vape lite open(I closed vape v4's background process on task manager tho) and I litearlly didn't get detected while being on lunar client(higher chance of detection).This is the free version,but it being that shit I doubt that they made any more detections for vape lite on the paid one.
paid version detects it, free echo is a joke paid aint