KhwPp

Social Credit
The infamous 420 client leaked here by me:

NnNhu9g.jpg

hornswap.wav\\

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
No it's real. You think the real version has code?
The one I uploaded was made by me and has no code yeah. As for the real deal I'm confident Dreamer cheats and has some shit like that with all those variables for every single module, my guess is that he uses a .jar not a .exe. Also don't think he uses that p0lybot joke since the window has a name.

KhwPp

Social Credit
He wouldn't sell his own client
I'm sure he wouldn't want anyone to have some shit similar to his. I mean, coming from this guy who used to pay other youtubers for clips of them getting wrecked by him/2nd person clips; I wouldn't give my shit out either unless I posses something waaaay better.

KhwPp

Social Credit
And keep in mind that he's "quit" Minecraft at least 9 times in the past 3 years.
We all know that nigga is an attention whore. At least this time he unlisted all his old videos because you can't deny they were horrendously blatant LOL.

Dreamer

Social Credit
That's a really good leak! considering only two people have it not to mention you forgot to align the gui text too? was this your first time using Visual studio? not to mention you even got the picture wrong, using "dewgs as a method" lol. p0lybot has been updated so ill use this as a chance to show it to you all, release soon.download.png

FaxNudes

Social Credit
This is the lowest type of attention seeking ploy i have ever seen how bad is your life that you need to take the time to look this retarded go outside and use your retarded brain for something better than looking dumb on the internet 12 year old fucker :)

KhwPp

Social Credit
That's a really good leak! considering only two people have it not to mention you forgot to align the gui text too? was this your first time using Visual studio? not to mention you even got the picture wrong, using "dewgs as a method" lol. p0lybot has been updated so ill use this as a chance to show it to you all, release soon.View attachment 290
For some retarded reason I couldn't use some words or numbers LOL. Anyway since this was a joke I rushed everything.

Dreamer

Social Credit
If you think that anyone is going to fall for this or someone wouldn't actually leak it the moment you start selling, you're retarded[/QUOTE]
Yes bro someone is going to leak my cheat sorry but im not manthe you cant leak my cheat even if you wanted to, actually since you think you're hot shit ill whitelist you on p0lybot and give you a week to crack it. inb4 "i cant code and i don't know how to crack" ill even whitelist any of your friends you want because i could care less im more than confident with the protection. Now let's be real you're using vape in 2018 you're lacking braincells and you most likely didn't even think people protect their cheats.