does vape have a feature that shows other users

doom

Social Credit
in tab when i have vape injected there's a green dot next to mine and a few others names, wondering if this shows vape users or if its bc of some forge mod

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
in tab when i have vape injected there's a green dot next to mine and a few others names, wondering if this shows vape users or if its bc of some forge mod
That’s forge LMAO I can’t imagine the conversations that you would have

“hey man you have a green dot next to your name you must a be a vape user too”

“No, I’m using forge that’s why I have thegreen dot. Wait wdym vape user “too”

and that’s how you get detected folks.

Rases

Social Credit
Technically yes. Vape V4 has an option to make it visible to discord, so basically if you check that option there will be a discord tag showing you are playing with vape.

But no you won't see other people in game with a vape tag. That would be pretty dumb because a server mod can also buy the client and ban all the vape users on their server.

ps: I heard that novoline has a thing that shows all of their whitelisted members. And a hypixel mod actually got the client and joined games with the client and ban all the novoline users in that game lmao.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Technically yes. Vape V4 has an option to make it visible to discord, so basically if you check that option there will be a discord tag showing you are playing with vape.

But no you won't see other people in game with a vape tag. That would be pretty dumb because a server mod can also buy the client and ban all the vape users on their server.

ps: I heard that novoline has a thing that shows all of their whitelisted members. And a hypixel mod actually got the client and joined games with the client and ban all the novoline users in that game lmao.
Only blatant cheaters [or?] (retards) ?. Would use that