does GommeHD.net have the best Anticheat now?

Eugen

Social Credit
GommeHD.net got a new AntiCheat in FFA-Hardcore and there is not possible to use anything like Reach or Velocity
Vape Lite and Vape V4 gets may flags for everything only the Autoclicker from Vape Lite get trough with low CPS and a Big span of CPS
i dont think that other Client are working bcs i testet it with whiteout and some other Clients
pls give me a Review about the Anticheat thanks :)

processos

Social Credit
GommeHD.net got a new AntiCheat in FFA-Hardcore and there is not possible to use anything like Reach or Velocity
Vape Lite and Vape V4 gets may flags for everything only the Autoclicker from Vape Lite get trough with low CPS and a Big span of CPS
i dont think that other Client are working bcs i testet it with whiteout and some other Clients
pls give me a Review about the Anticheat thanks :)
detects reach and velocity = good anti-cheat? you can speed with killaura (aps 10-14 100% safe) on gommehd, also there are ways to reach by using increasing it by your blocks per tick speed (velocity), and you can use velocity 0% 0% just don't stand still while getting hit

Eugen

Social Credit
detects reach and velocity = good anti-cheat? you can speed with killaura (aps 10-14 100% safe) on gommehd, also there are ways to reach by using increasing it by your blocks per tick speed (velocity), and you can use velocity 0% 0% just don't stand still while getting hit
ok than say me how i can reach there
or send me a video (FFA Hardcore)

WinterSux

Social Credit
AimAssist is generally considered "undetectable" as theoretically it is with low settings, like no one would notice on Minecraft, however if you start turning it up then people will start to notice.