Does anyone even actually vape here tho?

x3Golden

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I've got a DeadRabbit V2 RTA on a Smok GX 2/4 mod (4 battery)
Had this vape mod (and stock tank) for almost 4 years now, got the RTA about 4 months ago.

Send vape pic if u got one

Attachments

• Vape.jpg
    Vape.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 13

ICryalgiaI

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '20
I've got a DeadRabbit V2 RTA on a Smok GX 2/4 mod (4 battery)
Had this vape mod (and stock tank) for almost 4 years now, got the RTA about 4 months ago.

Send vape pic if u got one
you're a faggot retard eat a bag of baby dicks

x3Golden

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Yes, but you seriously don't want to be fucking with your respiratory system, especially at a young age, just because other people do it doesn't mean you should.
Why not? Also I'm not vaping just cuz others do it. Never had any kind of downsides or side effects from vaping after 4 years.

Last edited:

x3Golden

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Are you fucking stupid? Shit like that causes cancer & heart disease.
1627310310941.png
Yeah I get it it's still harmful but honestly cant tell if anything has changed over 4 years of vaping. Those kids that died on the news from vaping? They were vaping illegal vape juices (not approved by the FDA) that contained bad oils that are not ment to be vaped. News usually dont tell the whole story, do some research first. Everyone just goes out telling people that people die from vaping after seeing some twisted news articles. :rolleyes:

x3Golden

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely this stupid.
Did you know Vaping kills covid? :eek: I had it twice and the second time I had it, only my throat hurt for three days, my mom, my brother and my sister all lost taste and got fevers. Turns out my moms friends parents were the people spreading it. And yes, we all tested positive.

Rednose

Social Credit
View attachment 3936
Yeah I get it it's still harmful but honestly cant tell if anything has changed over 4 years of vaping. Those kids that died on the news from vaping? They were vaping illegal vape juices (not approved by the FDA) that contained bad oils that are not ment to be vaped. News usually dont tell the whole story, do some research first. Everyone just goes out telling people that people die from vaping after seeing some twisted news articles. :rolleyes:
LMAOOOOO

vec.

Social Credit
View attachment 3936
are you stupid

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
no just dont fucking vape
it's not a great idea to be fucking with your respiratory system so just dont do it