Do you guys have morals?

ukm

Social Credit
If you was was entered in a private tournament with everyone being legit except you and competed for 10,000 dollars would you still cheat your way to the top?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
If you was was entered in a private tournament with everyone being legit except you and competed for 10,000 dollars would you still cheat your way to the top?
I wouldn’t in this situation, but I KNOW in a real life situation 99 percent of people would be cheating so yes, I would.

Veraux

Social Credit
I would not. That’s not honest, I really could not accept that money knowing I stole it from truly skilled and legitimate players who actually deserved it. Even if others are cheating, there will still be legit players and I refuse to steal from them

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Im not gonna lie about it like a retard- but I probably would - however, it does depend on the situation.
ie. If the private tournament was free-to-play and within my friends- I wouldn't cheat
ie. If the private tournament had shitters I would just play legit- not hard

however, if it's retards like NotJakee, Trushi and Momiji, ima cheat my balls off on them.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Im not gonna lie about it like a retard- but I probably would - however, it does depend on the situation.
ie. If the private tournament was free-to-play and within my friends- I wouldn't cheat
ie. If the private tournament had shitters I would just play legit- not hard

however, if it's retards like NotJakee, Trushi and Momiji, ima cheat my balls off on them.
trush. lmfaoooooo agreed

processos

Social Credit
I didn't understand the question, if there's nothing to stop me like an good anti-cheat and even if I tpaura I wouldn't be disqualified, why wouldn't I cheat to win 10.000 dollars?