Do I use famous hypixel settings for vape lite like togle's for irrelevant servers

ilyManthe

Social Credit
Should I use famous hypixel settings for vape lite like togle's for small servers and irrelevant servers

Note: the server i want to use vape on has its own anticheat, I got banned once

Last edited:

ilyManthe

Social Credit
Really!!, then how is hypixel the most famous server with what they call "WatchDog" AntiCheat?

Can you make it more clear how they have better anticheat?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Really!!, then how is hypixel the most famous server with what they call "WatchDog" AntiCheat?

Can you make it more clear how they have better anticheat?
Because Hypixel has such a big community of players, they have an anti-cheat that's designed to only detect blatant hacks. They cannot afford to false ban any players, as that would result in a bad reputation for them.
This is why Watchdog isn't really that great. They can probably code an anticheat similar to AGC, but that would result in tons of false bans (i.e. people who click 20+ CPS would get banned immediately)

ilyManthe

Social Credit
Because Hypixel has such a big community of players, they have an anti-cheat that's designed to only detect blatant hacks. They cannot afford to false ban any players, as that would result in a bad reputation for them.
This is why Watchdog isn't really that great. They can probably code an anticheat similar to AGC, but that would result in tons of false bans (i.e. people who click 20+ CPS would get banned immediately)
Thanks for the reply, and should I use settings like this then:https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...-ultimate-list-for-vape-lite-and-vape-v2.631/ ?

Olaf

Social Credit
Just turn the settings up slow until you find the sweet spot between railing everyone and getting banned bcz you are too blatant. (Would suggest 3.2 reach to start with and turn it .1 block up ever hour or smth)