Disable ka when blocking sword

ReeeeeeeeviL

Social Credit
So i main bridge (bridge master 4, 13w/l ratio). when ever i go to score i block my sword but my kill aura attacks the playing when about to go into the goal it looks very sus, and very blatant for "legit killaura" i would say.

Xtraink

Banned
Social Credit
So i main bridge (bridge master 4, 13w/l ratio). when ever i go to score i block my sword but my kill aura attacks the playing when about to go into the goal it looks very sus, and very blatant for "legit killaura" i would say.
nobody cares about ur shit stats

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Don't use killaura.

ReeeeeeeeviL

Social Credit
VapeV4

guccisam

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
Like i stated in my cheating guide , you cheat in order to get better than the average ammount of players , you don't cheat in order to get #1.
cheating guide? werent u recommending to use 4.2 reach for legit config?

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
cheating guide? werent u recommending to use 4.2 reach for legit config?
What i was saying some days ago before i make my cheating guide was that i was playing for 2 years with 4.0 and didn''t get banned. However when i did , atlas was not released and i never claimed that it wouldn't get me or anyone else staff banned.