did you bypass Judgementday v10?

im.frann_

Social Credit
and who the fuck are you? New member. '' I dont give a fuck of what a random said'' you're the random here.
What a retard, what are u doing answering to that, im a "new member" cause i just dont waste much time writing here because there are so many autistic kids like you that think they are in a minecraft gang, also im probably older than u here

Billel

Social Credit
What a retard, what are u doing answering to that, im a "new member" cause i just dont waste much time writing here because there are so many autistic kids like you that think they are in a minecraft gang, also im probably older than u here
I think you have a problem, I can help you psychological if you want, we are here if you want talk.

Stealth

Social Credit
Everyone repeating the same shit the person before them said, everyone posting on threads without reading, everyone who just gives out information that the OP already knows in order to seem helpful.
Don't forget the people who attempt to post on old threads.

Ocureal

Social Credit
you gotta be joking i was here when kyanite was here for a long time i was here longer the anybody here but just never got active rank, not including KYanite or Ryan, OKbae, and there are so many randos now. (INcluding you)

Stealth

Social Credit
you gotta be joking i was here when kyanite was here for a long time i was here longer the anybody here but just never got active rank, not including KYanite or Ryan, OKbae, and there are so many randos now. (INcluding you)
I'm pretty sure Kyanite was one of the first 15 people to come on these forums, lol.

im.frann_

Social Credit
yeah yeah you bypassed gcheat is shit, just wait for the FF update you probably won't be able to use vape v2 at all.
Dont worry, i seriously doubt that gcheat will eveb detect for a week vape, but as i said, in a week or so it will bypass